Is this normal?

Bookwrmgal

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I'm currently 17dpo. I got my first positive HPT on 11dpo, and got my betas confirming on 13dpo.

The first 3 days I had intense nausea, poking/pinching on my right side and lower abdomen. The nausea abated on 14dpo and replaced by gas and extreme fatigue. That went away yesterday. My pains moved to the upper abdominal area. They were stronger and more crampy but more like gas pains. I had lots of gas and difficulty moving my bowels (TMI I'm sorry). My breasts were not as sore as they were last week but they were certainly heavy. My HCG levels were 173 yesterday - 68hrs after my betas.

Today my nausea is more severe but it's different. It feels more like my solar plexus got squeezed- you know, like you had the wind knocked out of you? No vomiting at all in the past week. No bleeding. Still some gas today and pressure in upper abdomen. some mild twinges on my upper right side. I should mention I sit all day for work and it feels worse while sitting.

I just wanted to know if this changing of symptoms is normal and whether or not this nausea is something I should be concerned about.
I'm already a bit freaked because my RE is concerned about my HCG levels so I could very well be worked up about nothing.

To me that sounds abit like indigestion, which is normal to get as everything slows down. Symptoms do come and go. xx

I'm sure everything is ok, it's easy to go overboard with details on symptoms I flipped when I was like symptom free for a few days but then it came back like a ton of bricks. Honestly your body is just adjusting and freaking out the hormones do crazy things. For gas a spoonful of yellow mustard is a great relief and for the constipation I had to take stool softness and eat lots of whole grains and still have days where I don't go for 3-5 days... I hope everything is ok but try not to stress to much your body is newly pregnant and freaking out!

Thanks ladies. If the nurse didn't freak me out yesterday with the HCG results, I probably wouldn't have batted an eye. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->