Is this normal?

ladydray

Reaction score
I'm currently 6 weeks and never felt like this before, the exhaustion is awful and I feel so lightheaded and dizzy! Feel like my my hearts beating too fast occasionally and I'm really in edge but I've had a previous stillbirth so that may be why anyway and I had a chemical ,sat month so feeling really in edge, never felt like this with any previous pregnancies either 😔 please tell me I'm just being mardy

Sorry to hear about your loss=( but I remember I couldnt even turn my head to look behind me I would be so dizzy. I think it's actually a symptom early on. Always call your doc if you are concerned, that's why they make the big bucks! Good luck and hoping you have a H&H 9 months!

Your blood pressure often goes down slightly when your pregnant due to the extra demand on your body. Naturally, low blood pressure can make you feel dizzy and lightheaded. Keep drinking lots of fluids as dehydration will drop your BP more but I would mention it to your midwife/ doc too. Also your heart rate will increase during pregnancy to keep up with the extra work your body has to do. I believe your heart rate can increase by about 15% during pregnancy. Look after yourself and get midwife advice if your worried xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->