Is this normal???

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
I don't like anyone holding kieran or even push his buggy or even going near him, except me of course lol. I even get edgey when my OH has him, I panic continously

I only noticed i was really bad today when i went to the car boot sale and my OH's mam asked to push him so i let her (not that i wanted too)

But i was really upset all the time she was pushing the buggy, i was panicing all the time so i took the buggy back lol.

Anyone else like this ?

YES! I felt the same way at first, I didn't even like my DH taking Bren. Now I am much better about it. But having said that, we are going to my parents for the 4th and they have invited everyone they know to come meet the baby. I have already told my mother that it will not be a 'pass the baby' party.

Wear the baby Sam. People tend not to ask for baby when it's obviously 'attached' to mama... then theirs always the nosey 'Aunt Millie' who thinks every child is hers... :dohh:

Wear the baby Sam. People tend not to ask for baby when it's obviously 'attached' to mama... then theirs always the nosey 'Aunt Millie' who thinks every child is hers... :dohh:

Thats a great idea! Whenever me and Erica go anywhere, friends and family assume they all get a turn. Drives me nuts!

I was like that even with DH when Erica was born. I have calmed down for the most part, but still have a hard time when its not someone we're close with. I think its normal.

Speaking of wearing the baby, I dunno why but when I put Noah in a sling and take him out I sometimes get looks like it's a ODD thing to do have a baby in a sling, that he must be uncomfortable, does anyone else get these looks? On the bright side people do leave us alone lol

Speaking of wearing the baby, I dunno why but when I put Noah in a sling and take him out I sometimes get looks like it's a ODD thing to do have a baby in a sling, that he must be uncomfortable, does anyone else get these looks? On the bright side people do leave us alone lol

I just started taking baby in stores with me, and I wear her in my Moby.

https://www.mobywrap.com/

I had an old guy almost shout, "Look there's a baby in there!" :dohh:

"is it asleep?" :dohh: Duh.

And yes, lots of weird looks as to what that weird fabric is?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom