Is This Normal???

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hi everyone...

i am waiting for a pos test hopefully in the morning, i dont one thismorning which was :bfn: but think it may have been slightly early as :witch: was only due today...

i have noticed that around the outside of my nipple i am starting to get small lumps when it gets hard... they are litterally round the outside of my nipple and look like tiny little nipples... is this a sign of pregnancy and is this normal? i have 'i know' feel so hope i am right.. i have a lot of other symptoms too but just hoping the :witch: stays away and i get :bfp: soon!!

xxx

oooh good luck i have this too and 3 days late very reluctant to test as i dont want a bfn but i fel pregnant and at 7 and 9 dpo had positive 15 dpo negative so waiting til tomoz or monday if i can almost caved in todays as went in boots to get pain killers for evil headache alos a sign of pregnancy along with my extreme hunger which is the worst symptom it just literally strikes without warning then when u wanna eat it id like u think u are full all of a sudden u wanna just be sick, 1 thing thoiugh that im waiting fo ris darker nipples that is the sure fire sign for me! x

I think what you are describing is just the normal appearance of your areola? (bit Round your nipple). But lots of people list chnges in their nipples as preg signs so I hope the is for you?

Good luck fir testing in the morning xxx

oooh good luck i have this too and 3 days late very reluctant to test as i dont want a bfn but i fel pregnant and at 7 and 9 dpo had positive 15 dpo negative so waiting til tomoz or monday if i can almost caved in todays as went in boots to get pain killers for evil headache alos a sign of pregnancy along with my extreme hunger which is the worst symptom it just literally strikes without warning then when u wanna eat it id like u think u are full all of a sudden u wanna just be sick, 1 thing thoiugh that im waiting fo ris darker nipples that is the sure fire sign for me! x

Wow we both in same boat... is urs like right round the outside... mainly on my left than my right nipple... when it goes errect it goes into such a lumpy weird shape.. worried me at first as i have just had a scare on that boob but deffo think it is hormone related.. does urs look like little raised nipples... kinda like chapped skin? lol sorry just trying to explain!! im just desperate to know if i could be pregnant lol sorry for all the questions!!

xxxxxxxxxx

exactly same!! haha think positive!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back