Is this normal?

L

Ladyc505

I took another test today cause they said taking a test week after your missed period is best even tho I early test last week and it was positive but I noticed I got the same type of lines as I was last week not faint but not dark I heard it should be real dark by now has me a little worried.. I don't have my first appointment till nov 22nd I'll be 7wks...

Attachments

• IMAG0229.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 32
Did you take it early in the morning or later on?

Mine were lighter when I took them some time during the day or peed alot during the night.

I took it around 3am I been peeing so much the only time I can get a good pee in is when I've been asleep and wake up the rest were taken the same as well...

i think it depends on when you did the test cos some of mine were like this and believe it or not some were darker earlier on...i wouldnt worryxxhope this helps

They have been in the real early am hours like 3am 4am any later I've already peed a million times and don't have enough.. I have been drinking a lot of water tho my pee isn't yellow it's almost clear can this be the issue as well?

If your urine is diluted the hormone won't be as present. It says so on the test to not try to drink extra liquid to make yourself have to pee. I'm sure all is fine! :hugs:

If your urine is diluted the hormone won't be as present. It says so on the test to not try to drink extra liquid to make yourself have to pee. I'm sure all is fine! :hugs:

Thank you! I'm so nervous this is my first pregnancy I'm super worried I know I shouldn't be but it's so hard.. :hugs:

If thats your test in the piccie then dont worry. Thats totally normal and very noticeable lines. Congrats! x

Thank you! I'm so nervous this is my first pregnancy I'm super worried I know I shouldn't be but it's so hard.. :hugs:

Me too! It's my first and I over-analyze every little detail! That's why I read the directions like 20 times...haha. DH also had to stop me from buying some cheapie pregnancy tests today because I want to check every few days. He said, "Your pregnancy line is stealing dye from the control line. I doubt an .88 pregnancy test is gonna tell you anything those didn't. You're pregnant!" :haha:

That's why I love these boards...they help me not drive my husband crazy.

Me too! It's my first and I over-analyze every little detail! That's why I read the directions like 20 times...haha. DH also had to stop me from buying some cheapie pregnancy tests today because I want to check every few days. He said, "Your pregnancy line is stealing dye from the control line. I doubt an .88 pregnancy test is gonna tell you anything those didn't. You're pregnant!" :haha:

That's why I love these boards...they help me not drive my husband crazy.

Hahaha sounds like me I took the test Saturday morning just because I wanted to confirm for the millionth time the hubby saw the test in the trash he was all "Did you test again?" I said "Yes" :blush: I now can't find any of my test he hid them from me LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->