Is this one of those annoying FRER false lines?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I had a mmc recently, so I’m very aware that grief could be clouding my judgement. I’m 9 or 10dpo and I tested after the loss until I got negative tests. Been getting various symptoms but I know it could be PMS. Decided to use a FRER this afternoon but although I can see a ridiculously faint line I’m not sure if this is one of those horrible false lines people have been getting on these tests recently. I took it out of its case too, third photo is tweaked

B95C045F-5B54-4B98-BF70-870F023C0DEC.jpeg E8FAE11B-B331-4C04-ACE2-E413FE6178E9.jpeg 5BECFD47-08CF-4647-B11F-775C55E05777.jpeg

Easily see what you mean and it looks pink xx

That’s a relief someone else can see it! I’ve been staring at it thinking did I imagine this or is it one of those stupid false lines x x

I can see it, and it does look pink! X

I used a Wondfo earlier too but I forgot all about it so it’s dry. My daughter was demanding the toilet so I put it on the top shelf and totally forgot until a few minutes ago that I had done it! It has a faint line there but I’m not sure if it’s an evap or not. I don’t think I have had an evap on these before though so fingers crossed

I managed to squeeze out the world’s tiniest drop of pee with literally no hold as I had only just been and didn’t think to test. I don’t know if this is clear here but both pink tests have pink lines but super duper faint and I’m not sure about the blue one. They’re as clear as day in real life

D655CC4A-FE8E-4BFD-B12D-61EACD8D78D6.jpeg 14A3A08E-5681-4405-A741-2F4C76B327CB.jpeg

I can see the lines on the pink ones! If the blue test is a one step, it took me ages to even get a hint of a line on them, even when all the others was a really good positive x

I see lines on all tests except the blue handled 1. Hope this is it..good luck

I don't trust the frer faint lines but I do definitely see them and those pink tests too!! Hope they darken, good luck! X

@playgirl666 I know what you mean with those One Step tests, they’re meant to be super sensitive 10miu but I don’t think they’re that great for those early lines. Great for using loads and being cheap but only once you’re getting stronger lines

@JessaBear36 thank you :)

@BabyBrain80 I know they have really gone downhill with those untrustworthy lines haven’t they! That’s why I was so sceptical. Shame because they weren’t like that not so long ago

Have u had a period since your loss?

They look really good lines id just worry of leftover hcg if you hadnt xx

Definitely see those those except the blue one. I mc last month and am now 5 weeks pregnant. You are super fertile after a mc.

@napamermaid no I haven’t, but I tested until I had completely negative tests and the scan showed I had passed everything so I would hope these would be a new pregnancy :)

@Tasha36089 I’m so sorry for your loss :(
Yes I have heard this too. Congratulations on your pregnancy <3

Easily see what you mean and it looks pink xx

Has anyone had this ever happen? It’s a CB is it an evap line? I’m 13dpo I’ve never had anything like it and the colour is so blue but the line is thin. Any thoughts?

B1D7A084-1F8B-41C3-8DDA-EC008E5A16C7.png

Me!!!
This time last year. Id just had my 3rd mc. Disnt get a period
Hang tight ill try to find thread ans link it

My thin blue line same as yours is now sitting over there in his chair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member