Is this ovulation?

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy in April and didnt bleed until my next af was due, my cycles are roughly 5 weeks long.

Now the last time i missed a period was last year and i noticed my next cycle was only 29 days long (i wasnt TTC'ing at the time so didnt test-so no idea if i had a chemical or not)

Now im on CD13 today and ive got white cm and ive been "wet" for a couple of days but thought nothing of it as i normally dont ovulate until roughly CD22.

I did a OPK yesterday and it was a faint line and did one today and it was slightly fainter but it was fmu and i dont normally do it until afternoon. I didnt have my Ah Ha moment until this morning about the shorter cycle etc.

SORRY! this is getting long.....

So, ive been BBT my cycle this month but didnt do it while i was experiencing af, can you look at my chart and see if my temps stay up or continue going up would that mean i ovulated on CD10?

We BD on CD8 and CD10, would have done it yesterday but was too tired, so will make up for that tonight, if i have ovulated on CD10 does that mean im out this month or still in with a chance? im so annoyed with myself i forgot to do my OPK's :dohh:

Any help would be *amazing*

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c22d9

you usually get very stretchy egg white cm when ovulating hun. i get white cm before and after ovulation and its not stretchy more like lotion

If i ovulated on CD10 my cm would have gone back to white wouldnt it? i have no idea lol

I was mainly wondering if my temps stay high does that mean i ovulated on CD10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->