Is this ovulatory CM??

Dixielane

Stick baby!!!!
Reaction score
I had my period on Mar. 22nd, Unprotected sex on CD 8, 10, 11 and then on CD 17, which could be 1 day before I ovulated if I did infact ovulate.

I tested all last week expecting my Ovulation to come... nothing. I was expecting to ovulate 13-14 days after first day of period, since last month went that way. (This is 2nd month off BC)

Then I had BAD cramps yesterday, abdominal tightness. This a.m. I woke up and felt wet. I checked, and had LOADS of CM - some clear, some whitish, but slippery. I found a "glob" of CM, that was extremely elastic. I could stretch it 1 1/2". I have no more O tests. But I think it'd be too late for a positive anyways, since they detect LH surge 24-48hrs ahead.

Cervix seems high, really soft/spongy.

Did I just ovulate?

Sounds like you are in your fertile period and may be due to ovulate/or may already be ovulating.

yeah def sounds like it is! x

yeah def sounds like it is! x

So is that globby CM still considered fertile? It wasnt dry, and was still really slippery, just stuck together! I heard some say that "glob" of CM is not fertile.

And then there was a significant amount of slippery/watery CM...

Well, we DTD 1 day from Ovulating, if I am ovulating then. :blush:

Since I ovulated this late (I guess its what, 19 days?) when could I officially know if I got pg or not?

Checked again,

Collected some right near my cervix, its a clearish (barely white) CM, and when I spread my fingers it stretches 1", and is way slippery.

Definitely sounds fertile to me. to you chart your temps? It's also an easy way to tell if you're ovulating.

Dixielane what you are describing is the most fertile CM (EWCM - because it resembles egg whites) Super stretchy = fertile.
Are you ttc or wtt? Just asking because having sex right before OV day is a good way to get PG.

What do yall think??

And one other kinda weird question.... It is my 22nd birthday tomorrow, if I was already a couple weeks pregnant, and/or if I do concieve from day before last's incident... Is there ANY risk in drinking?

I've heard some say drinking is safe for as long as you test negative. But I'm a worrier..... I'm kind of scared to even have a margarita. lol

Dixielane what you are describing is the most fertile CM (EWCM - because it resembles egg whites) Super stretchy = fertile.
Are you ttc or wtt? Just asking because having sex right before OV day is a good way to get PG.
I accidently skipped your response and thought no one had responded yet, lol

WELL.. we are TTA until August. We are very much wanting a family, just thought we'd wait for a couple things. BUT it wouldn't be bad if it happened, we'd be happy.

We haven't done a very good job at TTA. LOL :dohh:

So by the description, it sounds like I am O'ing today? Or is it possible I O'd already? If so, I would've had sex right ON ovulation day.

Definitely sounds fertile to me. to you chart your temps? It's also an easy way to tell if you're ovulating.

Not yet. I was planning on charting/temping next month. I've been off BC since feb.

I really thought I o'd around cd 13-14, I did last month. So when I had a million negative O tests, I thought I'd just missed it. I had cramping. So I assumed it came and went. I didn't have any CM at all. Thats why I thought I REALLY am ovulating now, because all of a sudden a big flood of CM LOL

Then 2 days now I've had even more PMSy cramps. Sore back. Bloated!! And then we had sex on CD 17 late night, maybe technically CD 18. And then I am now possibly ovulating, and its CD 19.

Earlier in the month, I had very faint, tacky CM if I really searched for it. This is not tacky. It's slippery, and up high near my cervix is goopy and stretchy.

Wow, I didn't even know the CM was a sign of fertility, I have a lot to learn yet... Well, you do learn a new thing every day, or so they say... Good luck Dixielane.xxxxxx

It's not always...

Alot of it has to do with the quality of CM it is. Some CM is infertile, or not very hospitable, some of it is fertile and good for helping sperm get to where they need to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->