Is this positive and why for so long??

dsmama

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Once I thought I hit ovulation I kept getting this result....I have no clue what it means...the line kept getting darker and darker each day and then has stayed this way for about 2 weeks! I am SOO confused...has this happened to anyone??? The control is on the right and test on the left.

https://i52.tinypic.com/2qdtll5.jpg

so im guessing i just might be the only one with weird results :(

Sorry i can't help its my first time using OPKs didn't want to read and run though... hope someone can help you :hugs:

Aw well thank you thats sweet. Hope you have good luck with them. Or atleast better than me :)

I had +ve OPK's for 5 days last cycle, actually it could have been longer but I gave up testing at that stage!! I worked on the assumption that I O'd the 1st or 2nd day and AF did arrive exactly 2 weeks later

I'm not sure why an OPK would read positive for 2 weeks, that's a really really long time.. But i've heard on here that some ladies use OPK's to detect pregnancy as it detects the hcg hormone also? could you be pg already? The darker the test line gets, the more positive it becomes, so it's okay for the test line to be darker than the control line, but I can't wrap my head around why for so long..?

I dont feel any symptoms either so I havent bought a test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->