Is this positive CD 18

darkriver

Reaction score
Is this positive?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 14
If the left hand lines the test line it certainly is, blazing positive! Good luck!

Its an opk and ovulated later then normal lol. at least I know I have surges

Maybe I am seeing the image upside down for some reason? I see a dark line on the left and a fainter line on the right.

I would say if the right line is the control line, then yes that's a definite, beautiful positive because the left line is definitely darker than it. But if the left line is the control line, and the right line is the test line, I would call it a negative.

x

Maybe I am seeing the image upside down for some reason? I see a dark line on the left and a fainter line on the right.

I would say if the right line is the control line, then yes that's a definite, beautiful positive because the left line is definitely darker than it. But if the left line is the control line, and the right line is the test line, I would call it a negative.

x

You're absolutely correct! I have edited my post I have no idea why I said control line rather than test. Baby brain 😊

The clear blue is the one with arrow next to it is the line you need to be brighter.

x

You're absolutely correct! I have edited my post I have no idea why I said control line rather than test. Baby brain 😊
This is the correct. Right line is control line.

x

This is the correct. Right line is control line.

Yay, then that is a SUPER positive test!

Glad we got there in the end 😂 get BD! X

You could still be in with a chance with Thursday's! Best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back