Is this positive?-- Updated Photo with today's tests... any progress?

Eren

Reaction score
This is my first time ever using an OPK. Friday I noticed a little EWCM (CD11). We did the deed at like midnight! Saturday (CD12) I noticed an increase in EWCM. That evening I had light cramping. Today, CD 14, I took my first ever OPK with evening/diluted urine and this was the result. There is still some EWCM, but not as much. My husband had to leave Saturday morning for a work trip so Friday/Saturday was our only day together! I'm hoping O has already happened and these are left over hormones or that O will happen soon, so we can be within the three day range at least!
20190826_140514.jpg

You have to test more than 1 day to see the lines progress. That test isnt positive

You have to test more than 1 day to see the lines progress. That test isnt positive

Thank you, I bought a set of 10 and will continue to do 1 a day to see if they darken or lighten. I just wanted to see if this is what a positive OPK looks like. Thanks!

It's not positive yet but keep testing and good luck :)

I took these over the course of today. Bottom is fmu, then 2pm, top is 7pm. I'm reading on the directions that bad width doesnt matter, so long as the color is as dark or darker than the control--do any of these look dark/darker than the control? 20190827_201613.jpg

Do NOT use FMU with an ovulation test! The directions will say so as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->