Is this positive

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi tested at lunch time today is this positive?will take another test in a few days only early about 4 weeks

Attachments

• 20171207_130105.jpg
    20171207_130105.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 133
That looks positive to me. Congratulations! :)

Thank you everyone this will be my second bubba so very excited and my other half is very excited.
I think I am only about 3/4 weeks.

Unfortunately when I went to get my bloods done my hcg. level was only 10.then I started bleeding so was told I wasn't pregnant is that right that your levels have to be higher at 4 weeks pregnant then 10? So now back to trying

Hi hun, if you're in the UK the stupid doctors have changed the levels so if your hcg is 10 or less they don't class you as pregnant and will say you never were.

This to me is ridiculous as of course we were, it just wasn't to their levels. Just plain evil if you ask me. I really hope your okay xx

No I am in Australia but the emergency doctor I saw looked at the levels and said they don't class that as being pregnant.so my up doctor was so wrong to upset me by saying I had ,had a miscarriage when I clearly didn't. Needless to say I won't be going back to that doctor again.and me and my partner of 7 years are going to keep trying for our much wanted second bubba

No I am in Australia but the emergency doctor I saw looked at the levels and said they don't class that as being pregnant.so my up doctor was so wrong to upset me by saying I had ,had a miscarriage when I clearly didn't. Needless to say I won't be going back to that doctor again.and me and my partner of 7 years are going to keep trying for our much wanted second bubba

Hope you get ur bfp really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->