Is this positive??

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I’m so in shock, I just need confirmation that what I’m seeing is real:dohh:

Attachments

• 2AA5C204-292F-46D7-9D95-E15A7257C459.jpg
    2AA5C204-292F-46D7-9D95-E15A7257C459.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 139
If that isn't a genuine positive I'd be stunned! I would use another test too but I would have to pee on everything in sight with that line lol

If that isn't a genuine positive I'd be stunned! I would use another test too but I would have to pee on everything in sight with that line lol

I literally just have a stash of IC that I take every now and then cause I’m so irregular! I’m getting to the shop as soon as to pick up every test available:haha:

I’m due in two days judging by my period tracker, does that line tie in with that do you reckon?

Looks positive hun frer would give you a lovely line can't wait to see it congrats x

I'd be sprinting to the store to grab some frer with that line! I'm thinking you're going to get a big ole BFP this afternoon!

Yeah I reckon that line looks about right for being due soon. Please say you peed on other sticks, I'm excited for you! :D

Thanks ladies, it’s nice to know I wasn’t imagining it:haha: I’ve taken another IC, the line was pretty much the same 4 hours later. I’m just about to head to Asda to get a frer and a clear blue digital, and will be taking that first thing!! I still can’t believe it but if I see ‘pregnant’ on a clear blue I might start too

No frers in my local Asda or Morrison’s :-( I wanted to see what kind of line I’d get on a frer! So hopefully I get something on the digi, fingers crossed

Good luck! That's totally a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"