Is this possible eyes plz..update new test pg 3

Might need to wait until tomorrow FMU. xx

The second frer is fmu..do you see it??i just had spotting when i wiped no way af is 20 days early?

:( maybe will be darker tomorrow. Can't tell if it's shadow of line or a line.

Af is due in 20 days..so wierd that my boobs are so sore..last af was june 19th..but i have irregular cycles...do you think it has color to it?

I can see slight colour. But you are quite far from your period so I would leave it a while. When do you think you ovulated?

Af is due in 20 days..so wierd that my boobs are so sore..last af was june 19th..but i have irregular cycles...do you think it has color to it?

I can see slight colour. But you are quite far from your period so I would leave it a while. When do you think you ovulated?
Im not sure..i dont track..its wierd my boobs are still sore

I don't see anything this round, sorry. :( maybe a FRER?

Don't see anything :( I think it's just early x

Have you been testing for ovulation?, If your cycle lengths are 36+ days and AF ended on the 23rd you might not have ovulated yet??

I might be wrong though but I'd day you'd ovulate in the next week?.

I do us opks were reallynot trying at this timr..just freaked out bc this feels like it did with dd..i foind at i was preggo at like 3 weeks but had like 6bfn cause i was testing so early but i had symptoms so early..i remember with dd i had af dec 8th and got a super faint pos on jan 8th so it was super early

Yess ughh..my boobs are still sore..feeling hungry i recently lost 42 lbs sincr march and i go gym 3 days week im never hingry like i am now..and af due on 19th..my average cycle is 36..but this happen withdd like deja vu i got bfn then 3 days later a super swuinter..i got 1 dollar store test left ill try hold off til wed or thur

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->