Is this possible- going crazy!!!!

Poppeteer

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if this is tmi, but I need to ask someone.

My last af started in October 24th. It was normal and I expected my next af November 27th....
Dh and I didn't get to er.... DTD till November 25th and although we usually do the withdrawal thing it is possible he didn't manage to do it in 'time'. But as I thought I was so close to my period I thought I'd be infertile.

Except now it's the 30th and still no af.....

So it's too early to test or is it?
Im going crazy thinking about if I could be pregnant.... God even my post doesn't make sense...

Help please, does it sound possible.?

Oh yes, almost forgot.... I've also had a huuuuge increase in discharge- no idea what that's about :blush:

Id say take a test. If you've missed your period its not to early to test.

Well I tested last night, and it was a bfn :shrug:

I'm sooooooo confused my af is NEVER late.....:nope:

As we only dtd 6 days ago, would it be possible a bfp wouldn't show for 2weeks after that? I just don't feel like my af is even coming.... :dohh:

If you only dtd 6 days ago and ov'd late it could well be too early - might be best to leave it a week and test again if no AF?

Good luck hun! :D

Hmmmmm did another test this morning, and am 50-50 on if I can see a faint line... :shrug:

Will test again in a few days with an early response test.....

Sigh.... Still no af....
Lucky the roads are icy otherwise I would've peed on about a million sticks by now :dohh:

I swear I feel a little queasy this morning- but that could be me making up symptoms in my mind..... :nope:

Meh, tested with a digital clear blue.... Still a bfn....

Where is my af? :growlmad:

I don't want to symptom spot but....

Last night I FLEW off the handle cos I had the TINIEST piece of glass in my foot :dohh: literally lost it :blush: screamed at oh, cried my eyes out.... Wailing I had to go to a&e..... :haha:

ok, so now i see I was a complete knob... But overemotional.....much?

Been getting random pains in my bits too.... Just random stabbing low down pains :wacko:

Will definately buy an early response to test with tomorrow morning..... :thumbup:

Awaiting your results! And keeping my fingers crossed for you. You could just be over-emotional though because your stressed out about your AF. And you could even be preventing it more with your stress level. Just try to relax and keep testing :)

Ok so I tested this morning with an early response and still nothing...... :nope: no bfp, no af..... Sigh.

It has only been 10 days since we dtd..... And my period is NEVER late.... So for it to disappear for a good 8-9 days is highly unusual.... :growlmad:

Will try not to test till Tuesday at the earliest.... Just as well boots had a buy one get one free going :happydance:

Good luck hun. AF is late for me now too, it's so bloody annoying isn't it! BFN for me too this morning!

Tell me about it...... It's soooooooo frustrating :dohh:

Just wish af would either come and get it over and done with so I can have another go or get a bfp (although that's looking more unlikely now :cry: )

Aaarrrrrrrrmgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

There. I still don't feel any better.

i'm the same boat! My last Af was 10-26 and was due 11-22 and its a big no show ... i've tested a couple of times and its a big bfn so i'm just waiting to see ...

The only other times I was late was just like three or four days and I spotted the whole time. But this time nothing .... so wierd..

Anywhoo hello to all. I've been browsing these boards for a while and just now joined :)

-Rose

Ok... I don't want to get overexcited (too late) but....

I did a frer this morning, I was half asleep but really needed to pee.... After 'passing water' over the stick, I put it down as I usually do and kinda half sleepily stared at it.

As the pee (sorry for the tmi :blush:) went over the results window, my sleepy eyes caught a glimpse of a second line.... I rubbed my eyes and it was still there.... Anyways.... I thought id wait a few minutes had another look, and there was only one line... :dohh: bfn
I even opened the plastic holder up, and my second line had definitely escaped.

Anyway got back into bed, told hubby I must have been half asleep as I'd imagined a second line and forgot about it.
An hour later hubby walks into bathroom, sees the test strip and comes in saying 'you're pregnant??!!'
Huuuuuuuuh?
Look at the test, and yes there is a definate two pink lines...... What. The. F......

So I open up all my other previous bfn frer (this is where go a bit mental :dohh: ) and NONE of them have a second line..............

So, I've gone out and bought another two tests and I'm ready to pee on them later.....

This is getting expensive. :dohh:Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->