Is this possible- going crazy!!!!

OMG - I know you can't rely on lines that don't come up in the time limit and it could be an evap, but that sounds promising! If you have the willpower wait 2 days and test again as if you are pg your HCG should have doubled by then! Have you tried superdrug tests?: They're £5 for a 2 pack and they are really sensitive (10miu). FX'd! :D

Oooooooh 10miu you say......? Might have to go get me some of those! Thanks :hugs:

Ok.... I can't take it....I'm too impatient..... I'm gonna go do another frer in 30 mins or so..... I can't wait a whole day or two....... I'm ......too ........impatient. :blush:

Feel nervous thinking about it... Silly girl! :dohh:

Ffs aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh
Stupid bfn!

Pee was very dilute.... So I kinda guessed even before I'd dipped that it was gonna happen.
:cry:

Bless hubby he swore he could see a line, and even opened up the case himself (pee fingers :haha:) but no, I know there was no line.
He's just popped out to get me some super drug tests even though he's off work as he's ill - he's being so sweet about it :cloud9:

Will try and hold out to not test till tomorrow morning. I just don't get it, I always thought evap lines were grey.... But this was really pink.... But it WAS outside the time allowance.

Where is af then?

If I don't get a bfp then I guess I need to get myself down to the drs to search for the missing witch.

Oh and I got so upset by it all I just had like 10 coconut biscuity macaroon thingys (ridiculously fattening) so that's made me feel like complete crap.

I guess deep down my worry is...no bfp, no af= something wrong with me. My period has always been regular and on time, so this is quite worrying. :cry:

Ffs aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh
Stupid bfn!

Pee was very dilute.... So I kinda guessed even before I'd dipped that it was gonna happen.
:cry:

Bless hubby he swore he could see a line, and even opened up the case himself (pee fingers :haha:) but no, I know there was no line.
He's just popped out to get me some super drug tests even though he's off work as he's ill - he's being so sweet about it :cloud9:

Will try and hold out to not test till tomorrow morning. I just don't get it, I always thought evap lines were grey.... But this was really pink.... But it WAS outside the time allowance.

Where is af then?

If I don't get a bfp then I guess I need to get myself down to the drs to search for the missing witch.

Don't feel badly, I always waste so much $ on tests that I take too early, and I KNOW they're early, but still! lol! :hugs: :hugs:
:dust:

Oh and I got so upset by it all I just had like 10 coconut biscuity macaroon thingys (ridiculously fattening) so that's made me feel like complete crap.

I guess deep down my worry is...no bfp, no af= something wrong with me. My period has always been regular and on time, so this is quite worrying. :cry:

Don't worry hun, even ladies with very regular AF can have an odd cycle now and again, could be you just ov'd later this cycle for some reason. :hugs:

Don't worry hun, even ladies with very regular AF can have an odd cycle now and again, could be you just ov'd later this cycle for some reason. :hugs:

Thanks Hun, hope that's the case.. Will leave it till next weeks and if no af or bfp will go off to drs just to be sure :hugs:

Right I'm testing tomorrow morning. I'm still possibly only 12 dpo.... Sooooooo fingers crossed!

Hope things go the way you want! I am late, too, expected my period the end of november, but nothing so far.

Thanks ladies I'm definitely out this month. Af turned up this morning :blush:

Kind of happy as I was getting worried there was something wrong as af was NEVER late.
Oh well, there's always next month :thumbup:

Sorry the witch got you hon. At least you know one way or another now though...roll on next month and lots of baby dust to you!!

Still no Af here ... last af was @ the end of october , but I am tired of buying tests. I last tested last saturday. My next period would be due the 19th-20th so we'll just wait and see. Could just be an irregular cycle this last month ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->