Is this real?? but the lines are not getting darker...

wanna_baby

Reaction score
Hi,

So after trying for few months, was getting fed up with “trying” with our 3rd baby.. after using some ovulation strip the last month, I think it may have worked. But I am concerned the lines are not getting darker...
Today will be 4 weeks from my last period and in the pic, the bottom one is from today, the middle 2 are from yesterday morning and evening, and the top from 2 days ago... I’m a little concerned the lines are not getting darker each day... anyone else had this?? Scared to get excited...

E71AB60F-BCE2-4D5B-AE9C-D60C477A4F81.jpeg

Maybe try a different brand of test. They are positive tests just can be unreliable x

Maybe try a different brand of test. They are positive tests just can be unreliable x
Thanks Robo!! I tried again today and seems to be a little darker... I will how ever try with a different brand too..

8132CAA0-419E-40AB-BB6C-5D9674A4C316.jpeg

For anyone going through the same thing, that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy.. Since that was my first and hopfully last chemical, I didn't know what the fainter lines meant.. AF arrived on time. Hopeful for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->