Is this real*updated pg 3*

I was just worried because 150 was my hcg tues...got that digi 2-3 wed and that bottom test is this morning

Does this look okay?

3/22: 150 hcg-cd 29
3/24:382 hcg-cd31

Last test is this morning.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1458984070001.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1458984070001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 9
Looks perfect to me. The control line will continue to get lighter like that as the test line sucks more dye out of it.

But I personally would stop testing at this point so you don't hit the Hook effect, and because at a certain point it's diminishing returns because the tests simply won't be able to get any darker.

Congrats again!

I agree...can't really get no darker than that

Will you be able to get an ultrasound soon to provide you with some reassurance?

The first few weeks are awful as there is no more POASing to be done, but no other helpful indicators about how things are progressing, so we're all just stuck wondering if everything is ok

Well my prenatal appt is on April 4th I'll be 6 weeks and then I go from there with my son I got to see him at 7 weeks lol.

I just want to hear a HB.

Not feeling to positive ....my # this morning was 560...the doctor said not to worry since it was a different clinic but omg I'm finna burst out in tears..

Just a minor update...I think things may be okay and my levels are steady rising. OH went and bought me a test just to clear my head:cloud9:. Anyways, the control is way lighter than the test I took this morning which indicated bean is holding on. So for now, I am staying postive and also I am not cramping as much.

Plus, i damn near passed out in the store lol.:dohh::haha:

Attachments

• updated.jpg
    updated.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
:hugs: Tests are looking great. Try not to worry now and just take it easy. I know it's easier said than done though! x

actuallly seeing what can happen in a matter of few hours has me feeling much better! I am starting wonder if my hcg is lower in the am than pm

I've heard of a few people that get better lines later in the day. x

Wow on the last test you took the control line is almost gone and that test line is super dark, I think that's a great sign.

Wow, your control line is almost looking like an evap LOL!

New late night beta showed 724 ..scan showed a sac in the uterus measuring on time...but I have a collapsed corpus letum cyst on my left ovary

Hunni my tests were better in the afternoon than first morning urine.

New late night beta showed 724 ..scan showed a sac in the uterus measuring on time...but I have a collapsed corpus letum cyst on my left ovary

Hmm are they sure it was collapsed, and did they express any concern over it?

Judging by ur hormones and what u saw on ur scan id say everything looks great x congrats x

Hmm are they sure it was collapsed, and did they express any concern over it?

They wasnt sure. It is not fully collapsed, but my reg OB is not open until monday morning. It was still reassuring that even through all my worry I was able to see a gest. sac measuring right on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->