Is this real?

belladonna

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know my last af was back in August and I have done about 10 tests since then but haven't done one for about two weeks but over the last couple of days I have been feeling sick- which I never do so I decided to test.

These are the photos- the lines come up within seconds- I did two to make sure, but can I really believe these?

https://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr246/belladonabile/test/IMG_1111.jpg

yes they are def get frer though to confirm the IC are really not worth it at all x x

I've just done a superdrug test and the line is much darker! it also appeared straight away!

Well I would say thats the clincher girl, well done!:happydance:I say if anyone can get lines like that on those ic's its got to be real, I couldnt even get lines when I got a + on a frer!:wacko:Congrats hun!:hugs:

Congrats on your :bfp: Heres wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, well 8 really... lol.. :) Xx

i've always used internet cheapies and never had a problem they are all passed and above standard as the NHS use the same ones if not, they are on the same wavelength x congratulations xxx

THank you all! It still hasn't quite sunk in! I can't wait to have the scan done now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->