Is this really it

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
:cloud9::happydance::baby:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037005&stc=1&d=1530051609

Lol I can’t see anything but wishing lots of luck your way

yeah you cant upload photos directly to the forum it's...annoying. you have to upload them to a place like flickr and then link it all up in your post. GL!!!!

Can't see anything but good luck xx

yeah you cant upload photos directly to the forum it's...annoying. you have to upload them to a place like flickr and then link it all up in your post. GL!!!!

I upload directly to the forum. Usually have to put it into an editor on my phone first. I don't edit it jist save it unedited so the size is smaller and then it lets me upload to the forum x

Congratulations. You can upload direct if you do it via desktop x

can you tell me how to do it ive been a member for 7-8 years i use a laptop and it only lets me put in a link to an image. i would surely like to save all that hassle by uploading directly!

can you tell me how to do it ive been a member for 7-8 years i use a laptop and it only lets me put in a link to an image. i would surely like to save all that hassle by uploading directly!

In the reply section, click go advanced and then click on the paperclip icon to select and upload your photo x

In the reply section, click go advanced and then click on the paperclip icon to select and upload your photo x

Ye I tried that and I keep getting file to big :cry:

Hmm, are you using an iPhone? If so, send it to yourself by email and it will give you options to send it in a smaller size. Then you can re-download it and try again.

Yeah I get that too, it's a pain. I just keep trimming my picture til it's small enough to load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->