is this the beginning of a bfp?! blue dots?? Pic included

katherinegrey

Reaction score
Okay, hi girlies, i'm brand new to this site and i just took a picture of my test on the webcam (lol). There are several blue dots one the positive strip?! Anyone else had this?? What happened were you preg or not?? Is it the beginnings of my long awaited bfp or is it bfn? :( trying not to get too hopeful!! thanks girls :D

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110608.jpg
    Snapshot_20110608.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 36
:( Unfortunately it really could go either way. Blue dye tests are terrible for giving blue lines/dots/smears in the time frame. It definitely could be the beginning of a positive, but you never really can tell with these things. I think your best bet would be to consult a FRER and see what that looks like :) Good luck!

Thank you, i hope so! Ugh, i never normally buy them but they were all out of frer :( it's just so disheartening to see something and get all excited and then remember how rubbish the test are!! haha

It really is! I wish I had saved my blue dyes from a couple months ago. They had solid blue lines! Darker on the left side of the line and a little shadowy in the middle but looked very positive. And all within 2 minutes, but they turned out to be fake.

:O that's awful! well, i am a couple of days before my period is due so i'm not out yet! But that's really terrible having a distinct line and it being a false one! I will definitely never buy them again! If it is a bfn i have been seriously fooled this month!

thank you! i tested again (it was a 2 pack) and had more blue dots :/ what the hell?! i thought if it was a faulty test only one would have had blue dots? These were on boots own ones, so now i've bought more tests, only pink dye, waiting to test again!

I took three blue dye Clearblue Easy +/- tests starting on Friday of last week... The first test I took I had to walk outside because I could've sworn it was a line, but I decided it was just an antibody strip that was playing with my mind. Saturday was the same, but Sunday night the line was darker so I brought it out to my DH and he could see it too... by the 10 minute mark it had faded so I figured it was crap.

Then, on Monday morning, I took an Answer test and it was positive within two minutes, so I say go for something other than the CB tests, because unless it's a crazy thick blue line, it could go either way. FX'd for you! :dust:

ooh so it ended up positive for you? congratulations!! thank you, gives me a little hope, soo nervous no, i don't want to see a big empty window now :(

When mine did that with the dots it turned out to be negative, but i'm hoping for you its a positive

i'm just not sure :. it's not enough to convince me even slightly :/ just enough to give me hope :( i took this one a few minutes ago, a pink dye superdrug test. There is a line, it's just so faint i'm not sure if it's just the anti body strip, or i'm dreaming it to be honest. I inverted the picture to see if it would pick up any colour, am i imagining this?! i am probably am though to be honest :( fingers crossed, still no af yet though :D no cramps either :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110608_9.jpg
    Snapshot_20110608_9.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
I see the line easily on the invert :) Can you post the original pic for us to oogle at?

:D thanks here's hoping then, it is super super super faint, like i say, i might even be dreaming it... here's original

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110608_10.jpg
    Snapshot_20110608_10.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapshot_20110608_12.jpg
    Snapshot_20110608_12.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
I see it in the original too! Maybe you just got it at a really good angle, but that line doesnt look so faint to me :)

thank you!! here's hoping then!! i must have done to be honest, as in here it literally is a squint job that you can't tell if it's an antibody or an evap or what :/ at least the camera picking it up makes me think i'm not dreaming it!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->