is this true? evap question... update second page

NerdyMama

Mum to two!
Reaction score
I read somewhere on here that if you have an evap line that if you e wet the stick not pee on it mind yo, but with water if it is an early bfp it won't go away but if it is an evap it will? I'm so not TTC right now, but had a feeling to take a test and my bfps (previous two ) were notorious for showing up late. Mainly because I fell asleep right at 5 minutes then when I wake up there it is. Well I h had to go to school and looked when I got back and there is a FAINT line seems with color (pink test) and I did this as an experiment and it stayed.... I can't get a good photo. I'm freaking out a bit. I can't handle another baby right now. I of course would love it to pieces if I were but oh man..... So any idea? I know I have yo test again but that won't be until tomorrow and I only want to talk to you ladies about it instead of freaking out oh.... Thanks!

is there a chance u could be preg? as in did u dtd without contraception? about the evap it could very well be a +

Well, yes and no... we used condoms but right before he cums, so it could have been preejaculate to get me. I know that's not great condom use but it hurts if I use them too long.. ie anything over 3 mnutes....

the water thing is not true..have had evaps used it and there still there..

Well took another one. And it did the same thing.... getting worried now. I will take another in the morning.

justhoping is right - the water thingy isn't true. so i would've said it could be an evap line, but the second one was positive too, right?
keeping my fingers crossed for you that it was evap :) keep us updated :)

OK so update. I took another one and another evap within an hour. I went and checked and they all had the same lot number. I picked up another type of dollar test and though it did evap it was way later. I saw a grey line in the time frame. So I took ANOTHER this morning and it seems to be negative and staying negative. Of course out of nervousness I'm seeing a slight something but I am pretty sure it's an indent lol I'm having horrible luck with these tests! I'll keep testing throughout the week but I think I'm OK. Anybody have so many evaps? Lol
PS I don't know dpo because I'm breastfeeding and haven't had my period yet oy.

Took another yesterday and no evap just stayed negative. So yay! I am just not ready for another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->