Is this true?

With my son I have contractions only on one side, at the front.
So no not true :)

I'm sure many of you know the answer of this.... but I don't and I am really curious cause I've asked a few people and that's what they said.

IF YOUR HAVING A BOY: your contractions come from your back and it's actually like a really sharp back pain...

IF YOUR HAVING A GIRL: your contractions are very similar to period pain but 100x worse...

so I am sure many of you had a boy and a girl and know the answer to this... :thumbup:

no..lol i have a girl and three boys and no....lol wivws tials

if ur contractions come from the back its usually cause ur baby is sunny side up....usually if the baby is not sunny side up they feel like period pains times a million in the front

My mom had 3 boys and never had back labor. So I would say it's not true. :haha:

My sister had my niece and had back labor. She's having a boy in a few weeks but she's already had labor pains in her back.

I had a boy and it was 100% in my back, however that was an induced back to back labour so not really true evidence :)

I've never heard it - I had a girl and the pain was all in my back

I've never heard this at all. I have had back pain, but that was because my first LO was back to back for the first half of labour. He changed positions and the pain was all in the front. If the baby is in this position it puts way more pressure on the back.

sunnyside up is back to back.....just for the people that are unaware

In short....no.

Ive had both genders and contractions have felt the same each time for me.

It starts off as a sore period cramp that just gets more sharp and more intense with more pressure. It finally starts to throb in my inner top of thighs and then into my bum. No back pain for me at all boy or girl. Then hey presto..... baby lol x

My 2 girls were like period pains, never had pain in my back having them :)

I have a. Son and the most of my contractions pain was in my back x

My mom had back labor with me, and I had back labor with my son.

I have a son and my contractions were like really horrendous period pain. Not in my back. Actually it felt like it was in my legs, kind of weird but hey... So no it was not true for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->