Is this true?????

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
Hello all! help needed asap please! I am kind of freaking out tbh! just taken a pregnancy test, completely and utterly expecting it to be negative and it appears to be +?? ( hopefully anyway.. ) but I'm just shocked / in disbelief???....

This is with a superdrug (own brand) pregnancy test as I read on here they are cheap & good?...

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/Emmachick88/SDC12078.jpg

.. I feel I should explain why I'm in shock, my partner & I have been trying for a baby for 16 months but last month was my first month off of clomid, I completely didn't expect to ovulate, I didn't use any opks at all & we didn't even dtd very much really.

is it possible this is wrong??? I know that sounds stupid but I'm scared to get really excited incase I'm let down???? xxxxxxxxxxxx please help much love from a fellow distressed b&ber xx

looks like a BFP to me congrats xxxx

Dont look wrong to me nice strong lines Congrats H&H 9 months :)

Congratulations x as a fellow pcos sufferer it's great to read things like this x h&h nine months to you

Congrats!!! Clomid can still have an effect a month or two after stopping it. Again massive congrats!! Xx

congrats! thats a bfp! same thing happened to me when i got preg with my daughter. i too have pcos and after 2 years of trying and 9 cycles of clomid we finally conceived when hubby and i had "given up". we only dtd once the cycle i got preg and i had thrown away opks and didnt temp. funny how things happen. congrats again

Thank You Guys, tbh I'm still in a total state of disbelief expecting to wake up at any minute or do another one an its negative :( does anyone know if superdrug tests are prone to false positives? think I will do another one in a min and then make a trip to boots!!!

thank you so much for all your kind words xxxxxxxxxxx

Kat that's amazing! & lovely :) xxxx

i am a PCOS gal too, and after two daughters that took infertility meds, number 3 is a complete and utter surprise to us! We were even using spermicide! Our bodies work in mysterious ways! Happy 9 months!:cloud9:

just did another one, looks like a pos to me I think :) although it is lighter than the last one but I guess thats to be expected isnt it? :) hopefully, fringers crossed, touch wood etc... I'm excited but scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

those lines are too strong to be anything but a BFP!!!! AWESOME! Especially since you just went off clomid, too! Congrats!!!

That is a really strong positive honey!!!!! Superdrugs false BFP's are normally a very thin very light line that is a huge thick pink BFP!!!!! yaaayyyy congrats xxxxxxxxxx

Usually it happens when you least expect it - go figure why!??
Big congratulations to you :)

There is no mistaking that one!! You are definitely preggers and the lines dark as well so Hcg is good!!!! CONGRATS!!! That is by no means an evap!

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/Emmachick88/IMG_0529.jpg

:wohoo:

thank you all for your lovely messages xxx still in disbelief despite 3 tests! lol xxx

Totally :bfp: congratulations always happen when you try the least, all three of my pregnancies were when we dtd once, go figure :haha: congratulations again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->