Is this what a real positive looks like??

Capricorn92

Reaction score
I have horrible eye line at the moment, and I just can’t trust my husbands opinion 🤦🏾*♀️😫 so I’m coming to the community for help. I was diagnosed with pcos even though I have zero cycts or fibroids, normal size ovary and uterine lining and clear tubes🤷🏾*♀️. So I was put on provera and letrozole this month and here are my ovulation tests. Today is CD 14. And boy do I feel silly because I totally tried to pass off day 12 as a positive 😓 but with today’s response I beg to differ. But again with line eye and all I need your help!🤨 so what cd stick IS positive? And what was I suppose to do again once so got a positive? 😥Btw I go in for blood work on Monday which for me is cd 19🤔. But how long before the egg drops? 🤑Or did I miss it? 😵Should I have been BDing prior to the positive opk??👉🏾👌🏾

All comments, questions and suggestions are welcomed!🤙🏾🤘🏾👍🏾
Baby dust to you all💗🌈

Attachments

• 9F60E5F1-9D9F-470D-895B-936221F66B6B.jpg
    9F60E5F1-9D9F-470D-895B-936221F66B6B.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 68
None are positive yet- my guess would be Tomorrow will be positive so i would be bd tonight too. Keep testing and good luck!

So I took another ovulation kit this morning which was NEGATIVE And today is cycle day 15. Doctors said cd 14 was definitely positive!! As I thought! Thout I would update as I hate when women don’t!! But line eye or not cd 14 is positive!!

Baby dust to all🌈💗

The picture you posted of CD14 is not positive. Sorry to sound awkward but other women will look at this thread and may be mislead. I'm glad today's was positive though ☺ good luck!

I agree with LoraLoo, CD14 is near positive, but not quiet positive. It needs another 24 hours to ripe ;))

It’s weird because I took a ovulation kit this morning which is cycle day 15 and it’s clearly negative nowhere near as dark as cycle day 14. My doctor said that the deepness of the color can vary from woman to woman being that this is my first cycle actually ovulating any sort of dark intensity is definitely a positive. But like I said I’m being monitored very carefully and I go in for blood either way than next week.
And I will definitely update so that way any woman who reads this for reference will have an actual accurate doctor approved answer

Finally guys have an update
According to my blood test my progesterone was 10.5!! So I indeed ovulated! After the tests above. Blood drawn March 9th,, results in March 12th. So for ladies reading this in hopes, don’t let other posters opinions totally kill your vibe. None of us are doctors and a positive opks can look different woman to woman!💗 as mine were positive but many posters insisted they weren’t 💞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->