Is your baby a boy or girl?

Banman

Reaction score
It seems like all the teen girls I hear about have girls or are pregnant with girls.was your first baby a girl or boy?

Unfortunately we don't find out until the end of June/early July :nope: I'm far tol impatient for this :haha:

I'm impatient too and we can't decide if we should find out or wait!! The scam is not for 6 or 7 weeks so we have some time to debate it:)

We're planning on doing a gender reveal party, so we'll find out, just not until after the scan! What are you hoping for? Or think little one is?

I have a strong feeling I'm carrying a little boy, but I don't care either way, but my fiancé is definitely praying for a boy!

I am pregnant with a little girl. :) I thought for sure I was having a boy, but at my 20 week scan, it was definitely a little miss. I was happy, either way. :)

We have a boy :)
Hoping this baby is a girl :flower:

Only a couple more weeks til I find out gender :) But i'm impatient too! Kind of feel like LO will be a girl, who knows, can't wait though!

I have a little girl :) at first we were told boy but had a scan a well later and were told girl :) now she's here and definitely a girl!

I'm like miss mommy !
I'm pregnant with a girl, but thought from the beginning she was a he, haha..
3 ultrasounds confirmed it & shes my first :)

I have a daughter thats nearly three, and am expecting our son :)

My first was a boy and so is the one in my tummy :D

Iam pregnant with my first and hes a boy:) new it from about 6 or 7 weeks hehe xxx

I see a lot of girls, too. I'm expecting two girls, but I'm wondering is anyone expecting a boy? :thumbup:

My first was a girl ... and my second, and my third will be too! :haha: :flower:

I have a boy. Everyone I know in RL is having/has recently had girls though, I'm totally alone with my little man! xx

I had a girl and I'm pregnant with a girl!! I knew both were girls from the very beginning!! Everyone else thought they were boys though haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->