Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

If you are feeling pregnancy symptoms your HPT should be positive. You could test.

If you are feeling pregnancy symptoms your HPT should be positive. You could test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't take it any longer and I :test:ed and it is a :bfp:!!! :haha:

But my husband thinks I shouldn't get too excited, since it is still sooo early and so many things can go wrong. He's right, but I can't help but be excited. :wohoo:

I will attach a picture of the :bfp:....:cloud9:

Cloe :shipw:

Attachments

• Cloe BFP.jpg
    Cloe BFP.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi all,

Just thought id share some news with you.

I have tried Soy this month for the first time..normally i ovulate around day 20 which is quite late in the cycle. This month i took Soy from day 4-8 and took 80mg per day, and i ovlated yesterday which is on day 17 so i was 4 days early which is great!! I presume this is down to Soy as its the only think i have done differently this month... So ive just got to wait until 1st Jan now as she is AF shows up, FX'd it doesnt...

x

OMG Cloe HUGE CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats a lovely strong line you have there, what were your symptoms.

Bring on the BFP'S.

xx

OMG Cloe HUGE CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats a lovely strong line you have there, what were your symptoms.

Bring on the BFP'S.

xx

Yes, yes, yes, I am very happy....:happydance:
Let's hope it sticks:wohoo:

Please cross your fingers for me! :flower:

To sum it all up it all started with breast tenderness (but nothing new, always there before :witch:but this time it is so much sronger that can't even sleep on my tummy at night). On 8DPO I had weird twinge in my uterus, that lastet the whole evening. Not very painful, but obvious. Since this early morning I am fighting with light all day long nausea and pressure feeling in my womb. That's it....ah and my cheeks feel very warm, my whole face is very red, it glows so to speak. :blush:

I just really hope:af:.

I will do more tests in the coming days to see if the :bfp: is getting stronger.

:dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

My AF is due on boxing day and have been feeling some pain in my boobs last couple of days so hoping that could mean a BFP!?!

Congrats Cloe!!! This is very exciting!

I'm trying not to think about any possible symptoms I'm feeling. I've done this before and I never get the results I want. But I have noticed something I have never had before. The last 3 days when I have woke up I've had mild cramping just down the sides of my belly, and I also have a slight headache. I'm trying to assume it's gas cause I either burp or fart (tmi hehe) but I don't know. Has anyone felt this before?

Congrats Cloe!!! This is very exciting!

I'm trying not to think about any possible symptoms I'm feeling. I've done this before and I never get the results I want. But I have noticed something I have never had before. The last 3 days when I have woke up I've had mild cramping just down the sides of my belly, and I also have a slight headache. I'm trying to assume it's gas cause I either burp or fart (tmi hehe) but I don't know. Has anyone felt this before?

Hi,

Yes, I am still on :cloud9:.
Hm, I think that symptoms can be very different for every woman. One experiences all of them, others only one or a few. I could't wait with the test because of the ongoing nauseas feeling I had during the day. I first assumed it was because I didn't have a real breakfast this morning. I bought some Ginger ale and it is actually helping me fight the nausea.

I had twinges/cramps only for that one night and the next day it was completely gone. Now wat is left is this full/pressure feeling in my uterus.

Sending tons of :dust::dust::dust: your way!!!

Im sorry Hopin- I just wanted you to be educated and prepared. Its really not that bad and most docs are fine. Its quick! And so worth it if its therapuetic- meaning you had a little blockage that it clears and usually in that case women fall preggers very quickly after.

Sarah- Yes, this would be OH's first. Hes a bit older and major career man, but im ready now so he's decided to jump on the band wagon! We've been NTNP for 3 years. Got pregnant last oct- MC twins, and nothing since. I've been properly TTC since Oct but loosely since July and NTNP for over a year since MC. ...so apparently down the line I became very infertile since my daughter:( What DPO are you? Im around 5 give or take. Feelin nothing. Cept exhaustion but im on a whim over night shift right now for 12 hours and this isnt my usual shift so my body is not sure about this!
Our older dog was found a stray in OHIO and he's very afraid of noise too! He also has an issue with dogs sometimes but not always so havent figured out what triggers it. The little one was just a baby so she didnt have too rough a life- she was born at her foster home but there were like 20 dogs there so probably not too much attention for her. Our poor kitty, we have no idea. Hes so good I can only believe he must have been lost because there's NO way anyone sane would get rid of him. I'm waiting to win the lotto so that I can buy another house to rescue more animals and hire people to care for them:) Almost took another cat from Petsmarts last night. Sigh. I go in for food and leave needing one of the cats every time. THey dont have dogs there thank god! My OH got me my puppy jemma last year after my MC and it helped a ton:) Shes my baby for now.
Is everyone symptom spotting? Im NOT doing it this month. Hopefully. Probably. Im trying.
I may be due a tad after xmas now. Maybe I could test by xmas but it would be pretty early. GOod luck all!

Hopin I also wanted to add my friend had that procedure and got pregnant after, she thinks the solution unblocked her tubes so I think its a great thing to have and Im sure it will be ok just sounds horrible :hugs:

hi ny! thats funny ive often thought about getting a property or something, but i get so attached that i couldnt do it. so through my business we donate to the local humane society and will be giving them $5000 for the past year so that makes me happy.

Im not symptom spotting this month, ive had some twinges but thats it. AF will also probably be a little after xmas for me, i think day 32 ends up being on the 28th or something like that. but last month i was day 29 so who knows. are you going to start testing early do you think? Im not sure how many DPO I am, you can see my ticker at the end of my post which is based on my cycle day so it might be right (I dont really know because of the no smiley face !). Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, and wow natural twins....do they run in your family? how far along were you?

im supposed to be flying to the uk on thursday and Im nervous I wont make it! i hope they clear the backlog before then and not get anymore snow. i would hate not to be home for xmas :-( if not I will be with my hubbys family but its not the same. Ive also decided Im not taking home any pregnancy tests, if I end up not getting my period I will go out and buy some.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED ON MY THREAD HERE
LOTS OF :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
ITS GETTING NEARER, :bfp::bfp::bfp: LOTS OF US PLEASE, HOPE ITS A LUCKY THREAD!

Hi all,

Just thought id share some news with you.

I have tried Soy this month for the first time..normally i ovulate around day 20 which is quite late in the cycle. This month i took Soy from day 4-8 and took 80mg per day, and i ovlated yesterday which is on day 17 so i was 4 days early which is great!! I presume this is down to Soy as its the only think i have done differently this month... So ive just got to wait until 1st Jan now as she is AF shows up, FX'd it doesnt...

x

good luck hope this is your month!!

Im sorry Hopin- I just wanted you to be educated and prepared. Its really not that bad and most docs are fine. Its quick! And so worth it if its therapuetic- meaning you had a little blockage that it clears and usually in that case women fall preggers very quickly after.

I may be due a tad after xmas now. Maybe I could test by xmas but it would be pretty early. GOod luck all!

That's alright nypage I just wish my gynec could do the procedure instead of a total stranger but hope that the stranger radiologist is considerate and don't hurt unnecessarily. For me it is mostly diagnostic than therapeutic as we just want to know if my tubes are blocked or not. I BBT charted for about 4 months (then left because it was stressful) and we are convinced that my cycles are pretty regular and I ovulate around the same day every cycle (also confirmed by clearblue digital ovulation detector), Luteal phase also averages around 14 days. Since we have been TTCing since June 2010 and I turn 35 in 2011, DH and I decided to undergo fertility tests (I don't like to call it infertility tests) to make sure we are not wasting time in case there is a problem with one of us. If results are normal for both of us, we'll continue to try for another couple of months naturally; if not, we'll try to fix the problem and proceed accordingly (sincerely hoping for the best!).

Today is 12 dpo, AF due either Dec 22 or 23, boobs hurt less and I think I saw a tinge of color in my CM this morning both of which indicate AF is on its way. This sucks and hurts so bad. I cried a lot last month but want to stay calmer this time when AF shows up.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

But my husband thinks I shouldn't get too excited, since it is still sooo early and so many things can go wrong. He's right, but I can't help but be excited. :wohoo:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
thats amazing!
and thats a great line, most people on here posts things I can barely see so you should be very excited!
please remind me how many DPO you are, and how many times did you BD around ovulation out of interest?
hope you bring lots of luck to this thread!

Hopin I also wanted to add my friend had that procedure and got pregnant after, she thinks the solution unblocked her tubes so I think its a great thing to have and Im sure it will be ok just sounds horrible :hugs:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED ON MY THREAD HERE
LOTS OF :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
ITS GETTING NEARER, :bfp::bfp::bfp: LOTS OF US PLEASE, HOPE ITS A LUCKY THREAD!

Thanks Sarah...my gynec also mentioned the same thing so I do have hope that if everything is fine with me and DH then HSG might do some good to us.

Lots of luck to you...hope you get your BFP soon!!

Congratulations Cloe!! That is a wonderful BFP at 10 dpo! Wish you happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
thats amazing!
and thats a great line, most people on here posts things I can barely see so you should be very excited!
please remind me how many DPO you are, and how many times did you BD around ovulation out of interest?
hope you bring lots of luck to this thread!

Yes, I think so too. It it a beautiful line. :happydance:
As of today I am officially 10DPO. I am sorry, I probably should know this, but what does BD mean? In case you are refering to :sex: , we did 4-5 days before O and twice following O. We kind of really tried to find out my estimated ovulation time this month and tried to schedule the kanuddeling around this time. :blush:

:dust::dust::dust: Lots of babydust to all of you hear in the tread!!!

I can't wait to see more :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

yes BD (baby dance) is :sex:
Im so happy for you, what a line for 10dpo!

Thats brilliant Cloe, congratulations!! Based on that, I think i'm out xx

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!

Hello! I am new here...just signed up! I should be expecting AF right around Christmas. But I hope she STAYS AWAY!! Good luck to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->