isabelle is here :)

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

Sorry for the late update :)

Just to let you all know that
Isabelle Poppy Margaret is finally here :D she arrived on the 11-11-11, what a fab birthday ay! At 10:04am by elective c-section weighing 7lb 5oz :)

The c-section went really well, sounds strange but it was actually an enjoyable
Experience for me personally, it was so relaxed surgeons and midwives were lovely, music playing it was a really nice atmosphere..... When she was actually born the song playing in the theartre was takethats 'greatest day' which it was, what a great song to have playing when your born :).

During the section my BP was dropping and they kept topping me up with meds to bring it back up which made me very sick i was constantly throwing up, even after I didn't get to hold her till she was 8 hours old :(. Aas I perminatly had a sick bowl to my face, that's a little bit upsetting but how I try to see it now is when I finally did hold her she was worth the wait :)

For the section I had a spinal and it didn't really hurt at all! The canular being put in my hand hurt more!
Had a little pain afterwards but not to much, last couple of days though I have been in a lot of pain think it may be where I'm trying to run before I can walk IYkWIM!

We chose poppy as one of her middle names as she was born on rememberance day so thought it was important :) and also margaret which was my nans middle name who's favourite song before she died happened to be greatest day.. So that was very weird almost like she was there with us which is comforting.

I had the section on the friday and was home on the sunday..... She is such a good baby only waking once in the night.

She's so gorgeous we can't stop looking at her, her and OH are so close already she's a daddies girl, I could watch them 2 together allday its lovely to watch
Isabelle looks so much like her dad and has lots of dark hair all the midwives comented on it in the hospital

When my internet stops playing up (on phone at moment) I'll upload a pic of her :)

Thankyou for all the support over the 9 months and good luck with your pregnancies :)

Xxxxxxxxxx

awww wondefull news and how sweet with the name.. so glad you are both well :) xx

congratulations to you and your family! lovely name choice as well, classy, glad things went well for you.:thumbup:

bout time missy..... we've all been wondering about you.. many many congrats xx

I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well for you after. Congratulations and I'll look forward to seeing the pics. She sound gorgeous and I love her name.

Congrats again :D

Congratulations hun!! So glad everything went well for you. And you've chosen such a beautiful name. xx

huge huge congratulations hon! have been thinking of you! can't wait to see a piccie :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->