Isn't It Way Too Early???

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with me?? I am only 3wks 5 days today. I got a VERY distinct second line at 7dpo. I have never gotten one that early with all 6 of my previous pregnancies (3 babies). My other insanity is that for the last 3 days I have every 1st tri symptom imaginable. I have extreme constant nausea, I am throwing up, my breast feel like giant sore boulders, I can smell everything and 95% of the time it makes me sick, I am total worn, like I want to cry I am so tired, and I feel like someone turned a furnace on inside my body. Not to mention I cry at the drop of a hat.

Isnt it way too ealy for all of this to have started already?????

I also found out really early at 10dpo. My ic hpt was clearly positive, and I experienced bloating, cramping, feeling tired, tender breasts, frequent urination, pretty much every symptom in the book within a few days of my bfp. The way I look at it, symptoms that early can only mean good things!! :) congratulations!

Nope not early lol. And it will get worse you know it will x x

No its not too early....I got my BFB 10 days before my actual period

I got my bfp at 8dpo (at night) and I just took a clear blue w/ weeks and it said pregnant 1-2 at 10dpo.

I've also had some weird nausea/hunger, but nothing too bad. I'm praying for much less MS than last time.

I got my BFP at 7 DPO on a frer.

Maybe its twins like me ;)

I had a resounding negative at 7dpo and then a definite positive at 8dpo so no not too early. I was also throwing up way before this hence why I was testing early as that is very unlike me normally.

I don't think it's ever too early! I started having symptoms about 3 days after the fateful night, although it would be 8 whole weeks until we knew why I was so sick... I think that some women are just more sensitive than others. Maybe with all your experience being pregnant your body is just like oh okay here we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->