isofix car seats?

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
hi, was wondering if someone could advise me on these as i have no idea.

what' a good make?
our car is only a few months old, got told had the isofix points built in? :-/
would i need buy anything esle to attach one?
also, if it goes in anothe car can it be attached via seatbelt or anything else needed?

oh and interested in the 9month plus seats. thanks for the advice :)

Hi hope this helps, I run a baby store and so have done car seat training. Isofix is great and so safe and secure, although some makes and models of cars sometimes do need a top tether kit for their car or a leg extender.
Your car instruction manual may help you with this.
My youngest son is two and currently has the Britax duo plus which fits with the isofix system, I love the seat as it also has a slight lay back facility for when he wants a sleep, also the price range is reasonable.
If you go to Britax's website they have something called the fit finder which offers loads of help and advice.

Sorry also forgot to mention that they can sgtill be fitted in cars that do not have isofix,
Take Care
Tara mum to Lily,Rosie,Charlie,William and Reuben

Are you buying a new rear facing one or the next size up (the 20lb+ one)? If you're buying the next size the Maxi Cosi Priorifix or Priori XP are meant to be really good too (the Priorifix has a bar that stands in the footwell as well which makes it even more stable). You don't need to buy anything else for the isofix points (should come with the seat) and I think you can attach them all with a seatbelt if you need to in another car

[Edit...did you just add that 9 month plus bit or am I just blind? :rofl:] x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->