Issues getting on...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
and getting weird pages when it will load... Any Ideas...

Me too - BnB server keeps timing out, or when I do get on it looks like the CSS hasn't loaded and everything is up unformatted? :shrug:

really?

When was the last time it happened? what browser are you using?

Stu, its been happening since yesterday evening to alot of people, some not even being able to get on at all. Every other page seems to be a basic text version, or a timeout message.

^yep been happening to me, yesterday evening and this morning. And there are a handful on the facebook group who can't get on at all

Ya, it's been pretty painful .. page keeps loading in basic format, white background with just text, pages time out, or takes a good 10 to 20 seconds to load etc.

I'm having problems too. Takes ages then says page load error try again, if i click try again it takes about 10-15secs to load x

I'm using firefox. It's so painful I have given up trying to get on few times today, or just go and visit another page while BnB loads as it's taking up to a minute to load a page :(

using both internet explorer and google chrome and I keep getting the "oops this link appears to be broken" I reload it and it seems fine until I click on something else and I'm back at square one again!

just as a test, clicking to post here, I got this error page twice:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.babyandbump.com is taking too long to respond

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

On the 3rd go I got a plain text page like this:bnb.jpg

I'm using firefox and have been having this problem since last night.

Rebooted the servers.

Let me know if you still get it.

im using firefox and have had the prob all morning but it has ler me on just fine now :thumbup:

It is/was firefox.... I will let you know if it keeps happening and the screen shot that someone posted is the same page that I'm getting

It is/was firefox.... I will let you know if it keeps happening and the screen shot that someone posted is the same page that I'm getting

Have you had it in the last 25 minutes?

i have been havin the problem since last night..i use firefox but now all is good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->