issues with laying on tummy or back?

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if any of you have had any issues with laying on you tummy or back? I am 13+3 weeks and i was just wondering if there are any problems with laying on your tum or back?
i feel bad when i lay on either one for too long. I wasnt sure if you are aloud to or not.....
Please help.....
Thanks ladies
:shrug:

I really don't know, but i've always slept on my belly, so its pretty damn hard to stop now! Even if i don't fall asleep on my belly, i find myself waking up on it!!

yes i am sometimes the same :)
I sometimes find my self on the floor in the lounge room watching movies with a pillow and i am laying on my back or on my tummy with the laptop and i think....oh sh*t wonder if i am aloud to lay like this :) eeeeep :dohh:

dont worry girlies, at your stage there is nothing to worry about, its when u get bigger that u have to be more careful, well, tbh u dont even have to be careful u cant actually lie like that anymore hehe, i slept on my belly till i was about 20 weeks but now it feels really uncomfortable, like im lying on a big ball haha, as far as i know aswell, lying on ur back is only a problem after about 6 months but tbh that is uncomfortable aswell now

so dont worry, sleep on ur belly until u feel uncomfortable :)

I would stop a soon as you can girls. Trying now is better then trying later. You dont want to be on youre bellies later. Though I doubt you would because of the big bump you will be forming. Yes sleeping on youre stomach causes problems as well as sleeping on youre back. Not as much as sleeping on youre stomach though.

haha dont worry. You will know when you should stop. I started feeling belly pressure at about 12 weeks or so and its not thats its painful its just weird so I stopped lol. Trust me you will just KNOW.

oh good good thanks ladies :)
i might try and stop while i can hey :)

I was a tummy sleeper before I got pregnant - it was the only way I could sleep. Took me quite awhile to get used to sleeping on my side - good old sleepless nights for awhile there. Until you get bigger, sleeping on your tummy won't do any harm. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->