It’s no fun if I don’t have a testing thread. Pg4 question

I think I got ahead of myself because of the cramps. Can’t be a real line. I need to keep telling myself that if it’s a real line I won’t have to question it. Did test again (top). Still something, but nothing that’s a really real line.
0D6C45A3-545D-402D-AD76-BE4EA0EB1373.jpeg
If my cycle stays regular I’ll be testing again 1/8. I’ll be 12dpo & I’m sticking to that test date :thumbup:

Just want you to know I’ve been following along since page 1, sister!
Thanks. I feel like I’m just not going to have a rainbow. I know you know how I feel. Getting more “mature” had its downside lol. Oh well. Gonna keep trying until my next bday in April when I turn 45 :jo:.

I see something but not sure if they have colour or are shadows. Fingers crossed for you! <3

I know it isn't the same, but both ds4 and ds5 took us years to fall pregnant, and this time we are on a time limit too, so I can sort of relate to how you feel thinking its never going to happen and trying to make peace with it. We have until July as I told DH we'd try for 1 year, so I feel you on that side as well.

Didn’t use a frer. I don't think these are real lines.
1BCF4D37-AC39-4CFE-A3C0-0E081F8D6BEE.jpeg
See you again in January!

Good luck for a new year BFP. Next year has to be better than this year right? :hugs:

Ok, i was so sure yest pm tests were obviously pink. So hard to tell on fone screen at times.
Good luck for nxt month so xx

Ok, i was so sure yest pm tests were obviously pink. So hard to tell on fone screen at times.
Good luck for nxt month so xx
They looked pink to me too. @Classic Girl it’s bfn for sure. Put myself out misery. Have some brown spotting too. Hopefully af will arrive tomorrow now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->