It all seemed so self-explanatory, then I started TTC!

krasavitsa147

Reaction score
Hello all. As the title may infer, I'm more confused than I probably should be about a few things.

Specifically-EWCM. For the first three months after stopping BCP, I didn't get much, if any. Tiny little threads that were cloudy, but would stretch a good bit. Once my body settled into a rhythm, I was able to see a pattern of sorts more clearly. I have a 30 day cycle, and I usually O on CD 15 or 16.

I start to see stretchy fluid on CD 10. It's usually more cloudy, not a huge quantity. By day 14 and 15, I get what I know is EWCM-copious amounts of highly stretchy, clear, wet stuff.

So, I guess I'm a little confused about the stuff I see from CD 10-CD 13. Is that EWCM, or wet, or ?

Any/all input is appreciated, and sorry if all that is TMI!

Sounds normal to me ,as your body gets ready to ovulate your estrogen rises and this is what causes the fertile CM to appear sometimes a week before ovulation or other times it can come at ovulation and it can be abundant or very scant both are normal, its normal when cm starts to change from creamy to egg white for there to be streaks of white in it but if its still mostly white/cloudy I would count that as creamy once it is clear and stretchy like uncooked egg whites that is counted as EWCM. Good news is sperm can survive in the EWCM for a week waiting on your egg so when you see EWCM its a good time to start BDing.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"