it feels like a heart attack

miraclebaba

Reaction score
i dont know what this is but i am in severe pain, i cant breathe properly, i have pain on the back of my shoulders just right around the shoulder blades, i feel like burping or vomiting, this is awful. i went to the doctor the other day and he said it is heartburn, i know what heartburn feels like but this is not it. anyone had this? anyone can please tell me how to ease the pain. i cant take deep breaths, it hurts a lot . no matter which position i lay, it doesn't help

If you're in that much pain, you need to get to the hospital ASAP. I don't care if you're doctor said the other day that it was heartburn, it could be something serious now. As a 911 dispatcher, I'm advising you to get help now. Heart attacks as a woman is not something to idly sit by and wait...

Could be nothing, or could be serious.

I agree with PP. You should be seen immediately.

It could be something minor, like a pulled muscle, it could be something serious like a heart attack or clot on the lung.

Please go get seen and demand tests and an answer. Good luck :hugs:

hey ladies, thank you for your responses, i went to the doctor again, atleast this one got the right diagnosis. it is my gallbladder, it is not functioning properly so i have totake it out..

Oh wow! So glad they got to the bottom of it and figured out the proper diagnosis! Good luck with the surgery! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->