It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I don't think it matters. I've always jumped up pretty much straight away and headed straight to the loo and i've fallen pregnant twice within the first month of trying (unfortunately both ended in m/c). Don't worry about it, everything must get to the right place pretty quickly.

I'm about to ovulate tomorrow... can I join in the buddying up please? :thumbup:

I don't think it matters. I've always jumped up pretty much straight away and headed straight to the loo and i've fallen pregnant twice within the first month of trying (unfortunately both ended in m/c). Don't worry about it, everything must get to the right place pretty quickly.

I'm about to ovulate tomorrow... can I join in the buddying up please? :thumbup:

Welcome Katy - a fellow ovulator!

I asked my male Dr about this after being advised to go to the toilet straight after sex (due to recurrent cystitis) and his words were 'it's pretty sticky stuff, you know? If it wants to go in, it will find its way whether you want it to or not'. It made me laugh!

Ha ha, Windswept! I love it when doctors say what's on their mind and don't try to beat around the bush. When I spoke to my male doctor last year about what I can do to improve the chances of conceiving, he just looked at me, tipped his head to one side and said "well, just have lots of lots of sex". That made me laugh :o)

Hi Katy, this thread should be red hot over the next 2 weeks with all our symptom spotting! Let's hope it's a lucky one for us :thumbup:

Yeah, I think we should stick together for our symptom spotting (obsessing)!

I am not sure if I will ovulate today... Temps not doing anything and EWCM is drying up :(

But I had oodles of it for the past few days, and we did our best, so fingers crossed...

Well ladies, I'm still waiting to hit 'peak' on CBFM, still high this morning. So seems I'm going to ovulate a little later than thought, probably over the weekend (which is quite timely as we generally :sex: more at a weekend!)

Think I'll aim to get a session in tonight though :winkwink:, as that will keep to the 'every other day' method, as we DTD Sunday and Tuesday.

How are you other ladies doing? Hit Ov yet? :kiss:

what i tend to do is orgasm after he has gone inside me. they say then that you cervix opens and closes so this will drag more in. i know sounds mad. but i hardly have any fall out if i do it this way.

hope that helps
xx

Hey girls, I'll do an opt later but I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating cos I've got loads of cm (way to much info! Sorry!) We're going for the every other day method mainly cos oh is working really long hours and the poor luv is knackered! The last thing I think he wants when he gets in from work is me jumping on him for a shag!:haha:

I had a bit of CM last night so definitely think its on its way.

Is it today you are seeing doc for a chat? x

Yes, got the appointment after work. Not looking forward to it! :nope:

Will do Hun. I'm going to tell the doc we've been trying for 2 years, even though it's actually now our 19th month, cos I don't want to be told to keep trying and go back later. Well it's only a little fib isn't it!:shhh:
I've got to jump on oh tonight aswell to keep up with the every other day method. Then it's legs in air and hope for the best! :haha:

Good luck Toots!

And enjoy tonight's activities!

Thanks windswept. I'm hoping tonights activities result in a :bfp:
How's you today?

I am fine.... Beginning to worry that I am not going to ovulate, probably reading too much into it, but temps not changing, CM changed and OPK says negative :(

It may be that I already have and that I misread my temps, and that my EWCM is just hiding, and that the fact that I did the OPK first thing is giving me wrong results.

Whatever it is, I will carry on trying... And have my fingers crossed for a chance of a positive result after a long 2ww!

Anyone any good at reading these fertility friend charts?!

I didn't get on with charting temps. It was all a bloody mystery to me! I use opt and I when I first started using them I tested from quite early in my cycle. Even though I pretty much knew I wasn't ovulating that early I wanted to be sure, and also I didn't want to miss it. Maybe try that next cycle? We can only just try our best and keep our fingers crossed!

Yeah, I think I'll combine everything properly next month... Assuming there is a next month! Not really a believer, but at least if this month is negative I can hope Gail's prediction comes true for next month!

Problem is that if no sign of ovulation this month, then they'll start the dreaded tests - want to avoid them!

Don't blame you! I was hoping to not go down that route. Don't fancy being poked, prodded and probably naked from the waist down in front of strangers.:haha: I'm probably being melodramatic there! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->