It finally came!!!

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
After I posted a few days ago that my period had not returned, it came last night. In fact, I did not feel a thing! My periods before I got pregnant were horrible. I had it all - headaches, backaches, PMT, tiredness, severe cramps and mood swings. But, this time, nothing...I was not grouchy and there has not been one cramp!!! I am bleeding a bit heavy, but that is it. After all the crap in my pregnancy, aside from my lovely son, it seems another good thing came from it! I hope the rest of my periods are just like this one!!!

alyx... i want updated photos of seb!!!!!!!!!!!!11

NOW NOW NOW!!

ps sorry i didnt answer the other night im havin a real bad time at the min, ill pm you and explain

h x

alyx... i want updated photos of seb!!!!!!!!!!!!11

NOW NOW NOW!!

ps sorry i didnt answer the other night im havin a real bad time at the min, ill pm you and explain

h x

You know my fotopic site! I've tried to upload to BNB several times, but with no success. :( There are updated ones at https://alyxzandra.fotopic.net My dad was here from California and there are pics of him with Sebastian. And since we are on updated pics subject...where are the ones of Tommy? AHEM!

Call me when you can. We are out tomorrow doing early Xmas shopping. I hope all is fine with you. I know Tommy has been ill. Is he any better?

Glad you are having a good period!

hey alex sorry....you now the score re things at home...difficult isnt the word...bit complex too..will def ring you as soon as i can, mr t is gettin a bit better now, hes still got a hacky cough but hes fine and dandy in himself!!
will post a couple of mr t as soon i find the bloomin cable!!
h x

hey alex sorry....you now the score re things at home...difficult isnt the word...bit complex too..will def ring you as soon as i can, mr t is gettin a bit better now, hes still got a hacky cough but hes fine and dandy in himself!!
will post a couple of mr t as soon i find the bloomin cable!!
h x

I know the score..and still do not see you in handcuffs! :D You are doing very well! I am glad Tommy is getting better. It is so worrying when our LO's are ill. Call me when you can. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->