It Happened!!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
JAcob slept!! He had a bottle at 9pm was in bed by 10.30pm and slept till 6.30am then woke had a fart :rofl: never wanted any milk took his dummy and went back down till 9.30am!! and i had to wake him cause we were going to the supermarket!!! I feel like a new woman today and the night before he only woke once and that was for 1oz of milk (think he was just thirsty not hungry but never had water to hand)

And yesterday he only had 5 x 5oz bottles from 9am till 9pm, so i dont get it the day he eats less he sleeps all night the days he eats more he is awake all night!?!? :wacko: oh well im just going with the flow now and seeing if it continues if not i got at least one good sleep :)

Oh and jacob is now in size 6-9month clothes :shock: Didnt want to make another thread but he is so so so long!!! XXXX

well done jacob for being a good boy for mummy. (Whats the secret??)

and wow he must be really long jack it still in 3-6 and some 0-3 but hes a short ass x

Wow well done! :) And 6-9 months already!! Sounds like he's doing really well!! Glad you got a good nights sleep. Hope he carries on sleeping through. x x x x

aweee wow i long for this day lol.

go jacob xxxx

thats great news! hope it continues! and hes a big lad, bless x

and wow he must be really long jack it still in 3-6 and some 0-3 but hes a short ass x

I really dont know what happened, he normally gets woken by wind tho so prob not having alot of milk in him ment he was less winding and thats why he never woke :)

He is really long....i have to roll the sleeves up on 6-9 but his legs reach the bottom :) XXX

I really dont know what happened, he normally gets woken by wind tho so prob not having alot of milk in him ment he was less winding and thats why he never woke :)

He is really long....i have to roll the sleeves up on 6-9 but his legs reach the bottom :) XXX

oh bless him x x

awwww thats great hun it makes you feel so much better when you get a good night sleep , jack has slept through since he was 6 weeks old since he started sleeping in his baby sleeping bag . violet xx

wow thats great hun! And what a tall boy!!! :) x x

:wohoo: so pleased for you ema, so glad he's sleeping, and can't believe how long he is! maddi's only just going in to her 6-9 bless him x

Go Jacob - it's fab when they sleep well, makes the days much easier when you've had enough sleep :D

Jay's the same with no pattern - on the nights I think he'll be a nightmare he'll sleep through and when I'm expecting a good night he'll wake every few hours :shrug:

xx

Wow! Thats amazing :happydance:

My munchkin she still wakes up once per night!

That's brilliant Ema! I am hoping that Tristan starts sleeping through the night soon.

xxx

Well done Jacob!!!! And wow 6-9 months clothes, he's doing so well bless him! x

Way to go Jacob! Glad your feeling better for it ema! x

Go Jacob!

I just made a post about Jasmine sleeping this long too!!!!

I hope it continues for you. I really think if they get too much liquid splashing around in their tummies that it effects their sleeping too? I dunno for sure though.

thats great!! im looking forward to the day this happens with my LO :) x x

Yey! Well done Jacob :happydance:. I feel like a new woman when Oliver sleeps through.
And as for a super long baby - so is Oliver! He's growing out of things so fast it's ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->