It never rains.....

KX

Reaction score
but it pours...

Was up at A&E last night due to my hand swelling in the plaster cast, and it being incredibly itchy. They told me its normal and I said yeah mild itching is (I have had casts on when I was younger). They were refusing to take it off as they said my thumb is too badly damaged to leave without any support. So I said you better take it off if not I am going home to cut the cast off myself.

And you know what, I was fucking right...have a peek....

https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/17/1757.png

https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/17/1758.png

Please have a look at how swollen my hand is compared to my "normal" one

https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/17/1759.png

I am now at home with no cast on my badly damaged finger, they cant do anything til this allergic reaction has cleared up. I am on numerous tablets and have been signed off for 5 weeks :shock:

My birthday and Xmas are cancelled this year. I cant even lift or hold my own daughter. I am so upset by it all.

Sorry ladies it is a long one but I am devastated and in agony :cry:

my word! have they said what's caused it? Is it just swelling from the injury? I really hope it gets better soon hun! :hugs:

*puts down hobnobs* flimmin eck u cudda warned is!!!!! :p:p:p

*gets over shock*

:hugs: we women ALWAYS know best!!!

The swelling on the bottom is due to the break/fracture and the redness/blisters have been a bad reaction to the plaster cast. :cry:

Good job you stood your ground and made them take it off. Sorry that you're going to have cancel christmas and birthday. Hope you feel better soon. Make sure you make OH pay for all the pain

LMAO excuse the curry sauce stain on my top, had chips and curry sauce for tea :lol:

OMG........That looks so painful.

I really hope it clears up quickly!

It bloody looks like that :lol:

Can't believe you had to stand your ground. Stupid A&E. I've only been a few times when i was little and hated every person working there (well, would have if i was older enough to care :roll:)

I have to say it really does look gross. I'd be more grossed out, but i'm watching animals in teh womb, and boy do they look freaky in the first few stages :shock: Not quite as freaky as your hand though.

Hope the icthing has stopped / stops soon :wink:

TBH it looks disgusting and I feel totally paranoid when I went to the Dr's today. Cause I would look at someone who had this and think yuk, and assume they were dirty and had scabies! :oops:

OH is going to pay big time. :twisted:

Shame I cant do much with Rebecca on her 1st Xmas and I wont be having any pics of me :cry:

omg that is terrible is tha from the accident or the plaster what have they said

The swelling in from the accident the redness and blistering is due to allergy to the cast. It is soo painful and minging :sick:

aah! i have to scroll past the pictures everytime i read a new post :shock:

Just remember if your OH breaks you again to get the alergy type of plaster ^_^ Hopefully you'll break him first though

lol there will be no second time. his neck will be next or his balls :twisted:

Bloody hell hun thats awful, really hope it gets better soon, How did you break it?

noo! not his balls or you wont be able to have more kids!

and phew! can go straight to the 2nd page now and avoid the photos :lol:

Steph we were fighting over the remote control as he wanted to watch Man U! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->