It Realllllllllly Annoys me!!!

Imi

Reaction score
I get woken up EVERY MORNING 6 days a week without fail between 6-7am by our postman ....

He Stomps up our gravel drive way, makes as much noise as possible posting the mail (always to the wrong bloody house!) then leaves me gate open alllllll the friggin time!!
And he also wakes up maddie .... Tosser!:hissy:

Thing is a horrible dog ALWAYS comes and shites in my drive cause of the postman and its realllllllly starting to get on my nerves.

So my plan is ....

Monday morning, gonna lie in wait for the postman, bollock him for leaving my gate open and post the dog shite thru the owners door as i know there are never up b4 3pm anyway :)
:rofl:
Got a plan of action so
Feel better now!!

sounds like a brilliant plan! :D

Id happily swap postmen, mine doesnt come untill 10.30 or later!

Im just fed up of dog poo and him being a lazy shite ...

He shuts everyone elses gates!

The pillock!

just kill him, then send the body back to the sorting office, they'll get the message.

Hmm little bit drastic dont you think Jase .. lol

I know what you mean about noisy postmen though Imi .. i live on a second floor flat and he insists on stomping up the stairs (being a stairwell its very echoy) and pushing the post through as loudly as he can!! Swear they do it on purpose because they have to get up before anyone else.

Good plan though!!

my post gets put through my door some time in the afternoon

I think you should lye in wait with a shovel! He'd return to find doggy poo covering his wind shield and maybe a few M&M's in his gas tank for good measure.

LMFAO!!!

He rides a bike ...

well actually he pushes it ... if he sat on it have a feeling the tyres will burst

xxx

A bike? LOL We'd die of heat exhaustion down here in Texas! What a difference a continent makes!

Pisses down with rain CONTSTANTLY here ....

Still waiting for summer to arrive :rofl:

xxx

Did i blink and miss it ...

Or was i stuck in hospital again lmfao!!

xxx

Probably both Imi, it was so brief, i can barely remember, think 'tis my fault it raining i bought Gabriel some shorts for schol, he woore them for 3 dayss tops then it rained since.:argh:

6-7am? lucky sod im lucky if i see mine b4 tea time :rofl: he sees me tht much(wi parcels) tht wer eon 1st name terms :blush:

Never mind...they'll all be on strike soon and none of us will get any post!

Make sure that's not the morning you're waiting up, Imi!

lol @ it is summer. True though!

Knowing Imi it will be ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back