It wasnt me didnt do it!!!

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Im really really really naughty.

I was looking at i love my bear baby stuff on ebay yesterday! My mate is due in 4 weeks and is missing one item from the set so i was hoping to get it for her (see all innocent to start with) then i saw a moses basket with bedding and stand matching the one we had for Jaden last year in my town finishing in 3 mins and only £5 bargain.

It was only 3 days ago that Dean and i were talking about getting a 2nd moses basket or a crib so we can have one upstairs and down save carrying them around.

So i put £5.50 on it not expecting to win and i got it :blush: :dohh:

Its ok though i have another friend only 6 weeks gone so ill give it to her if i havent caught when she starts shopping :haha::haha:

Anyone else doing this??

xx

Ha ha. Sounds like the sort of thing i would do. Happy shopping.

I'm tempted to, only so I don't miss out on bargains though of course :blush:

x

I have bookmarked a load of stuff that would have come in useful for Theakston for the next time round hehe.

I am not guilty of shopping (peeking, but never buying!). But, I am, however, guilty of crocheting and knitting up baby items, ahead of time. ^^;;;;. Blankets, jackets, booties... I think that I have about five complete outfits done, already! At least OH's cousin's lady is expecting. I have a few 'gender specific' items to keep in mind for her! >;)!

Nothing wrong with picking up little things, here and there, though. If I had the room (or, the money, right now!), I am sure that I would be pointing the finger away from myself, likewise!

I havent bought anything yet, don't really wanna tempt fate lol. But OH's brothers gf is pregnant so if i see some bargains like 2 for 1 on some tiny little outfits haha!
Oh, and my OH's names Dean too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->