It will take me forever

suzan

Reaction score
So I introduced DS to sweet potatoes first. I will do carrot puree after it. I got bananas as well.

He has been on sweet potatoes for 2 days. I know babies should have puree for 4 consecutive days to check on allergy stuff, dont know. So, if I do carrots after this, that would be like more than a week for only 2 veggies!!!!!!

Can I still give him something with that?!?!?!?! I was planning to give him rice cereal with banana as I read it is nice for babies, but then I didnt do it because then that would be counted as another meal!!

Inputs please

yea they can have it with baby rice, makes it a nicer texture for them sometimes! just mix it all together. bananas will most probs be better with rice cos they're a really funny texture - katie still wont eat them, but she eats banana flavour stuff!!

yea they can have it with baby rice, makes it a nicer texture for them sometimes! just mix it all together. bananas will most probs be better with rice cos they're a really funny texture - katie still wont eat them, but she eats banana flavour stuff!!

Yes, but is it ok to give it while having another first time veggie?? or we should wait until 4 days have passed?

No you really should wait the 4 days, to see if an allergy comes up. It really doesn't take as long as it seems. I think you just feel like you want to hurry because it's new, you want to try all these new things you know? But it really is best to wait in case they react to something, you want to know what it was to instead of having o test it between a couple things...especially if it's a bad reaction.

No you really should wait the 4 days, to see if an allergy comes up. It really doesn't take as long as it seems. I think you just feel like you want to hurry because it's new, you want to try all these new things you know? But it really is best to wait in case they react to something, you want to know what it was to instead of having o test it between a couple things...especially if it's a bad reaction.

What I was asking for :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back