it's 1:43am....what are you doing?

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
I'm sat on the sofa. Lo is sat on his bean bag wide awake watching Mickey mouse clubhouse :-/ over an hour of hoping he would drop back off before I gave in!

Aw hun is he not well or just wont resettle? Im at work. Im a nurse and Im in a bay with my patients doing paperwork and on here :blush:

Just won't resettle. Everytime I try he screams stands up and if he could talk, would beg me not to go!

That sounds like hell sorry :(

It's only 9pm here. Sending you hugs across a pond

I know someone called Danni with a son called Rylan, lol!! Nights like that hun Id just take him in bed with you :)

I'm on sofa tonight....OH went bed at 6 with a migraine lol

Took him back up and he's gone back down in his cot. He's chatting away to himself at the moment but at least didn't kick off!

Thats good, hell hopefully talk himself to sleep like mine do :)

No such look but I've put musical elly in with him now so he's quiet...and getting quieter by the minute!

Up again...musical elly has already been used and has been point blank refused 2nd time round...so it's a drink downstairs and the same Mickey as last night to bring him out of his hysterical state thenback to bed.

I stistupidly stayed up to watch Armageddon on bbc1 so haven't actually been to sleep yet!

Been awake for a couple of hours now, it's 5am. It started with lo now I'm struggling to nod off. Just glad I'm not working tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->