It's 3:30am and I'm so nervous I can't sleep

calic

Reaction score
My first u/s is tomorrow/today and like the title suggests, I'm nervous and awake....Honestly, I have no reason to think anything is wrong. No cramping, not a drop of blood since my lmp in November, light symptoms but definitely there, etc... So why do I feel like I'm about to walk the plank? :cry: I just keep thinking the u/s tech will say something like I'm not even pregnant. I've been crying since midnight I'm so worried. I feel like an idiot, but needed to get that off my chest. Wish me luck, appt at 1300.

My first u/s is tomorrow/today and like the title suggests, I'm nervous and awake....Honestly, I have no reason to think anything is wrong. No cramping, not a drop of blood since my lmp in November, light symptoms but definitely there, etc... So why do I feel like I'm about to walk the plank? :cry: I just keep thinking the u/s tech will say something like I'm not even pregnant. I've been crying since midnight I'm so worried. I feel like an idiot, but needed to get that off my chest. Wish me luck, appt at 1300.

It's natural to feel worried and anxious, you cant see inside so you have no clue what's been going on in there until you have your first scan.

Take some deep breathes to relax your body and feel excited about seeing your babe for first time. Remember to take money to pay for a scan picture!

Good luck, try and stay calm and enjoy your experience.

how far along are you? I 100% can relate to not being able to sleep cause of stress and thinking about everything- Try and think of the peace of mind you are about to have- everything is going to be fine- I know its hard but try to change the worry into excitement. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->