Its a big day today....

AP

Reaction score
we just bought Alex's next carseat.....shes been in newborn til today.....

At 13 months corrected :rofl:

And its called the Britax Alex :rofl:

Woop woop, big day for Alex! She's getting to be a big girl now! xx

Wow go Alex! :happydance: Can we have a big of her in her big girl carseat? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Oooft that goes without saying :p

Heres her lil pic
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs897.snc4/73092_450096854317_514829317_5138339_4057066_n.jpg

Cant tell you how happy she was in it today.

Awww. She's got lots of growing room!

I know! And it will prob take forever again! The newborn one was beginning to look uncomfy and Alex was getting very angry on journeys!!

Awwwww. Andrew is getting his next car seat at Christmas (I'm hoping he can wait until then). I know it doesn't sound very exciting for a Crimbo present, but he has soooo many toys anyway - and my parents live about a mile from the Kiddicare depot, so they've the full range to choose from1

That was our plan too Marleysgirl, but we seen the Alex one in Tesco and it was just meant to be.... :rofl:

Is it the Britax Prince - Alex? I'm noseying at that one just now ....

Yup thats the one! We have a fiesta too and it fits lovely, thank goodness! She looks more comfortable, sleeps happier and looks out the window at everything. I've never seen her so happy in the car!

We got it on sale at Tescos, might still be reduced.

Any problems? Does she fit size-wise, is she quite snuggled in (ie it's not too wide), stuff like that? Sorry to grill you but I know our two are similar in size!

Price isn't so much of an issue, Andrew's seat is going to be a present from his grandparents. They wondered if I wanted a size 0+/1 seat, so that it would be a snugger fit for Andrew. I think I'm going to spend some long lunch hours in Mothercare (it's near where I work), having a good look at the options.

You know what I love about it? The straps. They are so easy,theres a bit you can pull so LO stays in tight once in.

Money wasnt a question for us either so im chuffed we got something perfect for so lil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->