it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Just got back and omg :wohoo:

I have to say we both absolutely adore the place, it even got a really good reaction from Chris, and he's normally quite reserved about places. The good thing is that we got some gorgeous sun so that we got a lovely view of the place. :cloud9: We'd get married in the conservatory room where the big bay window views out across the countryside. The gardens are amazing too, soooooo many photo opportunities :wohoo:

When we got there the first thing the owner did was show us where the disabled toilets were and there's no access issues for mum or Chris' grandparents :thumbup: I asked the owner about not having a wedding breakfast and she was fine with it, she was more than happy to chop and change the buffet menu for the evening do for us so that we can cater to more people's tastes :D

We're the only ones to have enquired about July 2013 (we're bringing the wedding forward a couple of weeks as I don't want to have the wedding on the anniversary of Dad's funeral - more so because of my nan and her attention seeking ways), and we're going for the 20th July :happydance: We're going to go back in a fortnight and put down the deposit once Chris has been paid :cloud9:

I completely forgot to take my phone in with me so wasn't able to get any photos :dohh: But, I will take some next time we go across to pay the deposit :thumbup:

Omg, I can't believe how excited I am :happydance: Just off to change my ticker now :blush:

Yay sounds great hunny! I'm glad the disabled access isnt an issue too! And yay for bringing the wedding forward :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing some piccies hun :) x

aww yay! Sounds lovely!

And even better less time to wait :winkwink:

YAY!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!! Just think, one year TODAY you'll be MARRIED!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Looking forward to pictures!

YAY!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!! Just think, one year TODAY you'll be MARRIED!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:blush: it's 2 years and one month hun lol

But thank you ladies :happydance: I can't wait to put the deposit down in a fortnight and then we'll get in touch with the registrar :wohoo:

:haha: tiff

and YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for setting a date!!

Bless ya Tiff! I can see your wedding season has caught up with you a little :haha:

Congrats on setting a date hun! :happydance:

:sulk: In my defence, I was going by the ticker that said "Today's the Day!!!" :rofl:

Ahahahahha, that made me literally LOL. Yes, my Epic Wedding Season has fried a few of my brain cells apparently.

So, ahem, let me rephrase that:

IN TWO YEARS AND ONE MONTH YOU'LL BE MARRIED!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg, I needed a laugh like that. :haha:

lol :hugs: I was too excited to go and change my tickers first, came rushing on here to let everyone know how it had gone :blush:

:rofl: I'd be the same!!! Although I'm pretty good for changing my tickers. :rofl:

Ahh, I'm still laughing... freaking awesome! :mrgreen:

I'm really glad we had a choice of all the dates in July :happydance: It means now that there's no danger of my Nan being in a sulk :thumbup:

We decided it was also worth paying the extra £50 for the registrar to come out on a Saturday.

Oooohhhh and the one thing I really wanted (photo wise) was to be able to get down to the stream and have piccys done by the riverside and we can :wohoo: Can't wait to go back and take loads and loads of piccys :D

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for setting the date Emmy :wohoo:

Congratulations :dance:

and Emmy check you out with your wedding day ticker!!! :happydance:

:rofl: I love my bridezilla one :haha:

Just trying to think of first dance songs, we don't have a particular song that is OURS, Chris told me to get a list of songs together, he'll get a list together and we'll listen to them and then decide from there.

I love this song though :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2uORs59gv4

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

I was in primark yesterday and saw some daisy headband thingys and thought of you!
xxx

Yey! You're going for the daisy headbands - hope they still have them in (was in today and can't say I noticed them, but they had moved everything around in store so I couldn't find a thing!). Fantastic news about the date - 20 July 2013 - it will be in your dreams I promise. Once you've put the deposit down it will feel even more real than it does right now. But when you get to the big day itself, it feels like a dream :cloud9:. Keep planning as much as you can now - it will make life so much easier when you get nearer the big day.
Love the photo on your first page hun - you look gorgeous!
xxx

Oh, and registrars do cost more at the weekend, and Sundays are more than Saturdays usually.
xxx

Yep I'm defo going for the daisy headbands, if needs be I'll pay a little bit extra to get them off ebay if Nikki can't find them in Primark :thumbup:

I was talking to Nikki about dresses last night and she wants a longish v neck dress made from chiffon, we found some gorgeous ones, so I was thinking of the older bridesmaids having the longer dresses, and then maybe choosing shorter, funkier ones from asos for the younger ones :D

It feels so weird. Even more real than I thought it would. It's taking a bit of getting used to as I never thought me and Chris would get married, I really thought we'd be one of those couples who stayed engaged forever :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->