it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Thanks hun :happydance:

Just been eying up save the dates ready to get ordered once we've paid the deposit :blush:

Very exciting!

We have just received all the proofs of our wedding stationary today too, I can't wait to send the save the dates out!

x

Is 2 years too early to send them out :blush:

We were going to send them out in August and then send the proper invitations out once our notice of marriage had been sorted :D

We sent ours out in January for May but you can do it whenever you like!!!!!!

Agree, you can do them whenever you like. :mrgreen: Since they are magnets people will put them on their fridges and be reminded. :D

Im getting married june 2013 and sending mine out either june next year, or jan 2013 so peole canbook it off. I think anywhere from a year is standard but if u wanna do it early then do :) i got our last save the dates through today :D

Yeah, I think I'll get them ordered and get them dished out to people in August/September when we go across to Cheshire next :happydance:

I've decided now that we've visited the venue and fallen in love with it :cloud9: that I need a proper notebook that I can jot down all of my ideas in, rather than my folder on the computer :blush: Plus I like really pretty/cute things, so any excuse to go and buy some is a must :blush:

Just trying to decide whether to order from the whsmith website as they have a sale on or to go into town, though it will probably be an order from the website as I really don't want to get out from under this duvet yet :haha:

I am a total notebook/stationery addict. The web probably has a better selection but not so much fun to nose around. Oh decisions, decisions.

:rofl: I keep spotting really cute stuff :blush:

I found a Care Bears notebook earlier that I'm very tempted by :blush:

Still not been able to decide :rofl:

If I'm like this over a notebook, then what on earth will I be like over wedding decisions??? :dohh:

Well I did eventually settle on a couple of things :blush:

Cute Little Notebook - I got this for more than half price of what some sites charge :happydance:

Weddingy Sticky Notes Booklet with Pen - I was naughty and paid £7.98 for these, but I fell in love with them and decided that I was going to go for them as I'd saved so much on the notebook and pen :blush:

Going to buy some brown eyeshadows on Monday when I get paid again :thumbup:

And just had an e-mail back from Tina (the owner of our venue) and we can nip over on Monday the 11th July to pay to deposit :wohoo: And we can have another wander around and take lots and lots of piccies

I'm soooooooo excited :happydance:

Lol I can't get over how weird it seems to actually be making plans and to have a date :blush:

I can't wait for my notebook and my little sticky notes to arrive :happydance:

u think its weird now??? 3 weeks from right now and ill be sitting getting my hair done!! :shock:

:happydance: I'll probably have a freak out when it gets to 3 weeks away, worrying if I have everything sorted and wondering if I've forgotten anything :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->