it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

my taste in music is just crazy, it can range from morrissey to alphabeat :rofl:

I've only got 2 icepops left so am trying to resist temptation and save them for tomorrow :haha:

RESIST!

If it's hot tomorrow you'll have none left and regret it ;)

Hi everyone :hi:

Just a quick post from Chris' mum and dad's caravan in not so sunny north wales :rofl:

Less than 2 weeks to go until we can choose a date, arghhhhh I'm soooooo excited :wohoo:

Hope everyone else is good :flower:

Can't wait for Monday to roll around :happydance:

What we're going to do is get a list of available dates from the venue, take them home and talk it over. And then once we've chosen one of the dates (as long as it's still available) then we'll go across and pay the deposit.

We were coming back from Cheshire on Monday and drove past the little lane that leads down to the venue, I'm a bit worried that we'll fit a bus down there, so we're thinking of downgrading to a mini bus or mini buses if needs be :D Chris wouldn't turn around and drive me down the lane as by the time I realised it was on the turn off we'd gone right past it :dohh:

Ohhhhh and I've found these in Primark :thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FESTIVAL-FLO...men_s_Accessories_UK&var=&hash=item870cb8d172

It's the white daisy chain crown, so I'm going to ask Nikki to collect me 5 of these when she goes into Primark at the beginning of July (just keeping everything crossed that they're still in stock). I think they're £4 or £5 each, so loads cheaper than buying the £18.95 sets off the internet :D

I'm thinking of asking my brother to do the photographs for us. He has a really good camera and I was thinking that would save such a huge chunk of the budget as he's quite artistic and if I show him some of the poses I definitely want then he would be helping us out majorly :thumbup:

I've also been thinking hen nights. What I want to do is have something where my younger / teenage bridesmaids can be involved, so I think I'm going to have a Glee Dance Hen Party thing for a couple of hours for the younger ones and then go out drinking with my cousins and older bridesmaids :happydance: Chris says it's really sad :rofl: But I'm not bothered as it'll be my day / night and I get to choose what I want :p

:rofl: glee!!!!! Thats hilarious- I HATE the programme with a passion, but I totally agree with you- it is your night and its great your incorporating the younger ones!!

We want to see the venue! xx

A Glee Party????

Can I come? Can I come???

I LOVE Glee lol!!

x

All of the girls on the hen party I went to recently were all over 18, but we had a greace dance lesson and we all absolutely loved it! It was such a laugh - most of our stories of the weekend come from that morning! I think the Glee lesson is a great idea :)

This is a link to a google map view of the venue :thumbup: you really get an idea of how long the lane is that leads up to it :D

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=u...KAw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgM

I'm going to have to see if I can get a few piccies while we're there - hope the managers don't mind :blush:

And here's a link I found for the hen night :thumbup:

https://www.cheerleadingcompany.co.uk/index.php/hen-parties/glee-parties

Wow that is a long lane! :haha:

Glee party looks ace :flow: it'll be such a laugh, I guarantee it!

2 sleeps until we go and see the venue :wohoo:

Have double checked it on google maps directions and it says it should take about 45 minutes to get there from our house, so we're going to aim to leave between 10 and quarter past :thumbup:

I hope they're not going to be funny with us if we don't put the £250 deposit down straight away :shrug: What we want to do is take a list of the available dates and then make the decision at home, plus we were planning on paying the deposit on Chris' next pay day as it makes money matters a whole lot easier :blush:

Omggggg I love this bridesmaid dress, and at £19.99 it looks like a real bargain :happydance:

Really hope it's still available when it comes to buying bridesmaid dresses :blush:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

getting close to venue day!! :yipee:

Those dresses are cute too, bloody bargain at £19.99 each! :shock:

Really keeping everything crossed that they're still around when the time comes to buying the bridesmaid's dresses :D But am still trying to find alternatives, just in case

I'm having a bit of a panic about what to wear on Monday :dohh: Think it'll probably end up being smart grey 3/4 length trousers, flip flops and a smart top. Just really want to make a good first impression :blush:

aww bless ya, sounds nice :flower:

Im sure they dont get to pick their customers by what they wear :hugs: But im like you, still like to think about these things! :blush:

Love the dresses Emmy and an absolute bargain. I'm going to have a look around for a dress to wear for my friends wedding next month. Never thought of looking on eBay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->