it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Thanks hun :hugs: he's still taking me shopping while we're away and he's paying for me to go bingo with his mum :haha:

Hope you get lucky at the bingo then!!

Get a little more in the wedding fund right under MILs nose eh? :winkwink:

Oooohhhhh yeah that would be so funny :haha: :winkwink:

My tunic from new look arrived today and it's sooooo comfy and fits lovely :happydance:

Well, all my clothes have arrived :happydance: The only things that I'm waiting on is a t shirt and a socks set for Chris' birthday, my new foundation and a headband so I don't get face mask in my hair :rofl:

I'm shattered today, I think I had about 2 hours sleep (if that) all night. I had the most horrendous tummy cramps I've had for a while, and still no sign of af arriving in full flow :( Hoping to get an early night tonight, though it totally depends on whether Chris wakes me up or not when he comes to bed :dohh:

Fabric swatches arrived today from Formally Yours and Chris has decided that he really likes the sage colour for the cravat, which means, I could feasibly have 2 or 3 of the bridesmaids in this dress :happydance:

https://www.aonel.com/a-line-v-neck...fon-bridesmaid-wedding-party-dress-w674w.html

That dress is so pretty, I was looking at it for a while! Love it in the sage colour :)

When is your af due hun? I'm getting cramping too - stupid witch!

I love getting new clothes :p Xx

Oooh thats a pretty dress Em!

Boo to AF, I am still adjusting to the witch being back in town lol!

x

I have really irregular cycles because of my weight, so I have no idea when exactly it'll be due :dohh: Losing weight seems to help, so fingers crossed a few more months of focused dieting and I'll be getting slightly more regular. Got some feminax to take before I go to bed so the tummy cramp isn't as bad so I can actually doze off :thumbup:

Boo to af cramps, I still suffer with a lot of pain and used to down Feminax by the bucket full.

Love that colour green :D

I've never tried feminax but I've heard really great stuff about it! I'm 3 days late today :/ but had some pink spotting late last night/early am so I think I'm gonna come on today! xx

Feeling loads better in myself, had a bit of a ttc wobble yesterday, wondering if it's ever going to happen, blaming myself etc and just couldn't bring myself to think of anything wedding related :(

Roll on 20th June when we know what date we'll be working towards :happydance:

Not long to wait now Emmy, until you know what you are working towards. You have done so much work that you can afford to rest a little :D

I sympathise with the AF cramps... mine have become 10 times worse since having Evie.. I've been tested for endometriosis and there was none there, so I'm one of the unlucky ones :( My eldest used to get horrific cramps that would make her throw up, the poor thing. I really rate Feminax, they're great :thumbup:

Roll on 20th hun! Once you get a date booked, you'll feel alot better about things because it'll feel much more real! :happydance:

I agree, having a date changes everything. Not too much longer now sweetie! :hugs:

Would it be wrong of me to ask the dj for this song :rofl: :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5d0SXcXtq8

:haha: Heck no!

You can have what you like Em, it's your wedding :rofl:

:rofl: I'm in a poper cheesy music mood today and soooooooo warm. I've ate lots of ice pops today :blush:

Cheesy music is an absolute must at a wedding. Everyone loves a bit of tacky dancing :D

Mmmmm ice pops, sounds yummy. It's been warm here today but took until this afternoon and it's super windy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->