it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I was in Asda yesterday and they have lots of daisy bits and pieces in their jewellery / hair bands etc section :flower:

we haven't got an asda near us :dohh: sometimes I really hate living out in the middle of nowhere

on a plus note 2 weeks tomorrow until we see our venue again and put down the deposit :wohoo:

haha its cute! Oh doesnt know we're having the forest gump theme, its our fav film :flower:

Awwwww that'll be a lovely surprise :cloud9:

That's what I want to do, surprise him ... even though he hates Glee, the words mean more to me if that makes sense :blush:

I can't believe the time is going so fast Em! You'll be in the final stages before you know it :)

Sorry you don't have an asda near you. Can you order online? That's the only advantage to living in town. We have everything but Morrisons.

I tried looking on their website, but was a bit gutted to see that there weren't any daisy accessories there :(

Have promised myself that over the course of this next year I'm going to work really hard at the diet and then treat myself to a day out somewhere to try on loads of wedding dresses :happydance:

Ooo, that will be fun :) Take a camera with you and a friend to take pics. I found it really helped me choose the right dress. My thinking was that the camera never lies :haha: Some I thought would look nice looked terrible on and others I would never have chosen off the rail looked great. It's weird!

Don't know where I'm going to go for trying them on as we don't have a massive amount of bridal shops here, but I'd love to be able to take my mum with me, so I might have to choose from one of the shops from town :thumbup:

Omg I am sooooo tired :sleep:

We had to do an errand for mum today which had us doing a 2 and a half hour drive to England and then another 2 and a half hours back. I had an awful night's sleep, so when the alarm went off early this morning I really didn't want to get up.

But I'm a happy girl because on the way back we drove past the little lane that leads down to our venue, and it gave me ickle butterflies in my tummy :cloud9: I feel like a bit of a weirdo because you can't see the venue from the road so it wasn't even all that much to get excited about :blush:

2 weeks today and everything will be all official :happydance:

Just about to treat myself to some make up brushes, and might start buying in the jewellry for the bridesmaids today too as there's a gorgeous bracelet on ebay that I want one of them to have

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370510502776&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Well I've started bridesmaids accessory shopping, I got that little daisy chain bracelet to put aside and am going to keep an eye out for some more on ebay and nab them as and when they come up.

Ordered myself 3 make up brushes, a shading brush, blush brush and a powder brush from Real Techniques (Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo helped to design them), and then there's a few M.A.C brushes that I want to get too, so I might order 1 brush every 2 weeks or something like that :thumbup:

Was looking at chair sashes last night, would love to have them alternating yellow and green :D

didnt you want your make up done professionally hun?x xx

my plan is that I'm going to do it myself hun as I wanted an excuse to update my make up bag :rofl:

I think I'll be doing mine myself too. There's so many tutorials online that I cant see it being that difficult tbh and at least I'll know that I like it if I do it meself :thumbup:

I've found tutorials by pixiwoo that I'll mix and match to get my ideal look, going to have to wait until we come back from London before I can attempt them as I won't have the foundation and concealer :dohh:

Practice definitely makes perfect! :hugs: I love Pixiwoo as well, I got some amazing tips and tricks from them. :mrgreen:

Not to mention, half the fun is playing around with the makeup. :blush:

Sounds like you are super organised Emmy. Doing a grand job :) Only 2 weeks to go :dance:

My brushes arrived this morning and omg they are amazing, I really can't wait to start trying them out :happydance:

12 days until we see our venue again am so unbelievably excited :blush: Going to get lots and lots of piccies so I can show it off :wohoo:

apparently the skunk brush from Mac is really good for stippling foundation, it gives a really glowly look :)

Is that the stippling brush? I've got that on my list ready to start buying in :happydance:

yeah!
https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/146/772/187-Duo-Fibre-Brush/index.tmpl

i have these as my "smokey eye" brushes:
https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/145/249/213-Fluff-Brush/index.tmpl
https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/145/386/219-Pencil-Brush/index.tmpl
https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/147/295/316-Lip-Brush/index.tmpl
(i know the last is a lip brush but i find it really good for gel eyeliner!

Are you anywhere near an outlet centre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->